A hoe never gets cold

Hey, you can't sit with us

Actually, hEaTheR, i can't sit anywhere. I have- h e m o r r h o i d s .

.°○●•°•☆●°●•°☆*°●•○•°*°.•○•°.•○☆.°○•°

The whistle blew, signifying the start again. Seijoh served first, the general direction of Hinata.

'Well, for one, his form is sloppy, he's too far forward, not to mention he didn't even reset his stance. Tsk tsk tsk, did he learn nothing from me?'

The ball fell right in-between Hinata's arms, then ricocheted off the ground and hit poor Hinata right in the balls. Everyone seemed kind of over this, besides Seijoh of course, because of how often Hinata is hit with the ball. Aerial was seriously starting to think the ball was in-love with him or something. Which, she wouldn't really blame the ball, but-

Aerial winced at that, and she doesn't even have balls. Physically.

Spiritual dicks exist, guys.

That was a point for Seijoh, but now Aerial was very much concerned for Hinata's manhood.

The whistle blew, and Seijoh rotated, the hot Ace was up next to serve, and Aerial's gut was either saying to beware or that it wanted this fine male specimen to rearrange her guts.

Doing a jump-serve, Aerial called the ball hers and prepared to receive it. The ball smacked down on her arms, before barreling into Kageyama's general direction for him to set. Hinata already up in the air, eyes closed, and seriously Aerial would never get over the males complete blind trust.

Hinata swung his arm, but it didn't come in contact with the ball. "Hinata!" Kageyama yelled, and onion-top from the other side gave Hinata a smug glance. "Sorry about that, the toss was a little bit too high." Kageyama apologized, looking fucking adorable mind you.

Aerial was already simping for the entire team, and on her way to developing a crush on anyone to show her kindness or affection of any kind.

cough, Sugawara, cough cough, Hinata, cough, Tanaka, cough cough cough-

Fucking covid, I swear.

The whistle blew and the next guy on Seijoh's team was up next to serve. They served a pretty average one, and Aerial easily received it in the direction of Kageyama for him to set. Two seconds flat and Hinata had already spiked the ball. Aerial, much less Seijoh, barely had any time to see what was happening.

Karasuno cheered, awe's and oo's were heard from the audience, and Seijoh was still trying to comprehend what had happened.

The team did a group fistbump, "Nice play!" Everyone said in sync, with Aerial of course having a stupidly big grin on her face. Also purposely getting close to Tsukishima because she made him really uncomfortably, with all the catcalls and flirty comments its completely reasonable at this point.

Tsukishima was getting a look into the female world. He should write a documentary on his experience.

The whistle blew again, and Hinata ended up perfectly distracting Seijoh. Enough so Tanaka, her second best bro, scored an easy point.

'Oh! I see what Kageyama is doing. Hinata's basically a decoy!'

Play after play, and Karasuno was racking up points. Which probably would have had a much different outcome had Daichi and Aerial not been there to back the team up every time the ball almost fell.

Hinata attempted to receive the ball coming his way only for it to swerve to the right because of the uncontrolled dig. Naturally, that would not have gone out of bounds had Aerial not fucking flashed her ass after that ball. She jumped and received over the bleachers and managed to receive it backwards toward Seijoh's team. It was a chance ball, but it didn't touch the ground.