Chapter 25

As the week progressed, the academic load became harder on the mates. The triplets were caught up with their first year of uni and Louis was revising hard for his GCSEs. Even though he wanted to work in the fashion industry, Louis kept up his grades in all subjects, getting no less than a B. They all had busy schedules but managed to text each other during the day, needing some form of contact from their mates.

Unknown to Louis, the alphas were planning to bring Louis over to their dorms for the weekend. Jay would drop Louis off on Friday evening and pick him up on Sunday afternoon.

-----------------------------------------------------------

On Friday, when Louis came back from school Jay announced that she was taking Louis for a small trip. Louis was told to pack a suitcase and be ready by four p.m.

When Louis was all ready, Jay wrapped a tie around his eyes so he wouldn't know where they were going.

For the hour long journey, Louis whined and pleaded his mother to tell him where they were going but Jay always answered with," You'll like it, don't worry."

When Louis felt the car stop, he excitedly bounced in his seat, and squealed," Can I take the blindfold off now, momma?"

"Just a second honey," Jay replied before helping Louis out of the car.

In front of a blindfolded Louis, stood his three alphas with large smiles on their faces. 

Jay stood behind Louis, and slipped off the cloth from his face.

Louis opened with his eyes, and felt the world stop. All he could think of was his alphas, his mates who were casually standing in front of him, with matching grins.

His eyes blurred and he felt faint, falling to his knees. The alphas rushed forward and nuzzled into him from all sides, encasing him with love. His hands grabbed whatever they could and held on tight.

"Hi baby," Marcel cooed into his ear, kissing his hair gently.

"H-hi," Louis stuttered, holding on tighter.

Louis squealed as Edward picked him up and scented him before depositing him in Harry's arms.

"I'm gonna go talk to your mom and be right back, baby. Be a good boy for me."

"Okie daddy, hurry." Louis murmured, lightly pecking Edward's lips.

Louis snuggled back into Harry's arms and gave him a long kiss on the lips. When he moved back, Louis jumped out of Harry's arms and bounded over to Marcel, giving him a kiss too, giggling when Marcel started kissing his neck.

He shrieked when someone picked him up from behind, and instantly recognised the culprit as Edward. Edward turned him around and slightly puckered his lips, saying," I believe you owe me a kiss, little one."

Louis smiled adoringly, and placed his lips onto Edward's, their mouths moving in harmony.

"Go say bye to your mom darling, we're gonna spend the weekend together." Edward mumbled against his lips.

"Okay, I'll be right back." Louis said, as Edward kissed his cheeks a few times and set him on the ground, lightly patting his bum.

Louis skipped towards his mother and hugged her tightly, whispering thank you in her ear. Jay smiled and pulled back, kissing Louis' forehead.

"No funny business boys, I'll be back on Sunday."

"Mom!" Louis whined, blushing widely, while his alphas just snickered and tucked the tiny boy under their arms.

Louis' mom left with final hugs and kisses, and Louis happily smiled at his alphas, glad to be back in their arms.

Louis squealed and giggled loudly when Harry picked him up and threw him over his shoulder, running towards their dorm building.

"Do you guys have one dorm room?" Louis asked curiously, looking around the building. Harry had placed him on the ground, and instead held his hand tightly as he answered whatever questions Louis' little mind came up with.

"Sadly, no, but we requested Marcel's roomates to move into Edward's and mine rooms for the weekend, so we could all stay in one."

Louis hummed and looked over his shoulder at his other alphas, whose eyes were trained on his bum.

Louis just rolled his eyes and shouted at them to hurry up, already knowing this weekend was going to be a fun one.