Epilogue-Part 1

This is not edited.

Louis rearranged all the blankets, pillows, stuffies and clothes on the bed to make the nest as comfortable as possible. Going into the closet, he retrieved more clothes and added them to the pile on the bed.

Finally happy, he softly called out,"Alphas, you can come in now."

The triplets entered the room and immediately rushed to him. Harry said,"Wow, love, it looks beautiful."

"Mhm, you did a really good job, sweets." Edward agreed.

Marcel praised," It's perfect, baby, you're perfect."

Louis blushed and sat in the middle of his nest, making grabby hands towards the brothers. The triplets climbed on the bed, Marcel immediately taking Louis into his arms and stuffing his face in Louis' neck.

"Baby, how do you want it?" Edward asked, gently caressing Louis' cheek.

Louis blushed and ducked his head, softly saying,"One by one."

"Okay, honey that's perfect." Harry said, nudging Louis' face back up. He smiled reassuringly, wanting to make Louis feel more at peace.

After kissing and hugging Louis, Edward and Harry went outside the room. Louis was still blushing bright red, nervously picking at Marcel's fingers.

Smut warning, it's just all smut after this.

Marcel turned Louis around in his lap, and took the blushing boy's face in his hands, crooning,"You trust me, right baby?"

Louis slowly nodded his head, clutching at Marcel's shirt now.

"Good boy, I'm going to take care of you, okay?"

Louis nodded his head again, making Marcel lightly spank his bottom and growl,"Words."

"Yes daddy." Louis whimpered, his pupils widening with lust.

Marcel gently laid him down on the bed, tangling their tongues in a hot kiss. Louis arched his back up, pressing his fast forming erection against Marcel's and eliciting moans out of both of them.

Marcel slowly sucked down Louis' neck, leaving red and purple bruises, as Louis pulled on Marcel's curls. Louis moaned even louder when Marcel ripped apart his t-shirt, immediately going to suck on his hardened nub.

Louis whined and tugged on Marcel's shirt, making him stop teasing his swollen nipple, and come back up to Louis' face. Marcel cupped Louis' face and furrowed his eyebrows, asking," Is something wrong, baby? Do you want to stop?"

Louis shook his head and whined again.

"Honey, you gotta use your words, otherwise I can't understand you."

Louis tugged on Marcel's shirt again and whimpered,"Off,...please daddy."

Marcel smiled gently and took his shirt off, groaning in pleasure as Louis ran his hands over his chest and back. Marcel went back down to Louis' nipple, which was overstimulated and making shivers crawl up Louis' back everytime Marcel nipped and sucked on them. By now, the sheets and clothes Louis had arranged in the nest were covered with slick, the sweet smelling liquid having been drenched through his panties and shorts.

Louis was rutting against Marcel's thigh, his index and middle fingers stuffed in his mouth as he sucked on them. Marcel teasing kissed down Louis' torso, settling in front of his bulge.

"Can I take these off, baby?" Marcel asked, gently tugging on the waistband of Louis' boxers and shorts.

Louis whimpered and nodded, lifting his hips off the bed so that his daddy could slide the clothes off of him. He moaned as Marcel spread open his thighs and pushed his thighs against Louis' abdomen, exposing his pink, puckered hole, drenched with Louis' slick and gushing out more.

Marcel growled at his smell, instantly stuffing his face in between Louis' ass cheeks, lapping up the sweet liquid with his tongue. Louis moaned and writhed on the bed, desperately looking for something to hold on. He finally settled on Marcel's hair, clutching the brown curls tightly in his fist.

"Taste so sweet baby. I could eat you out forever." Marcel moaned against Louis' opening, sending shivers up his back.

Louis whimpered," More, daddy, need more."

Marcel cooed,"I know baby, I know. Just relax for me."

Louis nodded and arched his back when Marcel prodded his dripping hole with one finger. Marcel watches the ring of muscle flutter underneath his touch, and slowly pushes one finger inside.

Louis moans loudly, whining high in his throat, making grabby hands. Marcel quickly puts his free hand in both of Louis', reassuring him that he was right here.

Louis moaned and whimpered, while Marcel slowly opened him up, whispering and cooing sweet words to him.

After a few minutes of begging from Louis, Marcel finally climbed up Louis' body. He changed their position and put Louis on top, grunting in his ear,"You gonna ride me baby?"

Louis nodded and Marcel grabbed his jaw, growling,"Words, baby."

"Yes alpha please, please."

Marcel gripped his length and guided it to Louis' hole, circling it with the head of cock. He slowly pushed it in, moaning Louis let out loud whines, pushing his face into Marcel's neck. After Marcel was fully inside, Louis sat up and rolled his hips, eliciting pleasured moans from both of them. He started off slow, sitting up and down on Marcel's cock, digging his nails into his biceps.

"Yeah, baby, just like that. Doing such a good job, my baby." Marcel groaned, gripping Louis' thighs and hips, leaving red marks.

Louis picked up his pace after getting confident, the sounds of their skin slapping filling the room.

After a few minutes, Louis finally found his prostate, falling forward from the sudden intense pleasure.

Marcel growled, flipping them around and ordered,"Knees and hands, darling."

Louis scrambled to follow him, quickly getting in position. He screamed in ecstacy as Marcel roughly slammed into him, grabbing his neck from behind.

He kept screaming and moaning, as Marcel's thrusts became harder and faster, hitting his prostate every time.

"Marcie, wait. Alpha please." Louis whimpered, making Marcel stop completely and make Louis face him.

He gently cupped Louis' face, though his eyes were still dark with lust, and asked,"What is it, baby? Something wrong?"

"No, no, I'm fine. Just wanna face you while we bond." Louis said, a blush quickly blooming on his face.

Marcel cooed and hugged Louis to his chest, whispering into his hair,"Of course, baby, anything for you."

Marcel gently laid him back down, pushing open his legs. He lowered down and entered Louis again.

This time, he dragged out his thrusts, slowing moving in and out. He pecked all over Louis' face and neck, gently sucking bruises. When he felt Louis abdomen tighten and his knot forming, he pushed his face in Louis' neck, right at the junction of his shoulder and throat.

He felt Louis come as his knot bursted, his canines ripping Louis' skin, bringing blood to the surface.

They both blacked out for a second as the link between their souls formed, Louis falling into his subspace from the intensity of it.

Louis whimpered, his eyes filling with tears, and Marcel cooed,"It's okay baby, I'll take care of you, honey. My little love, I love you."

"Wove you too, daddy."

Okay, so I have decided to split the epilogue into parts because I am writing a lot. And I thought that instead of doing a sequel, I'll make one shots based off this plot.

Sorry that I haven't been updating for a while, I'm swamped with school. I will probably update the next part in under a week. Toodles everyone.