Chapter 34

Dear Louis,

It has been nine days. Nine days since I have seen your shining eyes. They are truly beautiful, remind me of the ocean, of freedom.

I hope you are happy wherever you are, just come back to us. Marcie and Har haven't been dealing well. They just sit beside you all day. I have found a source of hope in these letters, I hope I can provide the same hope to my brothers.

Sorry for blackmailing you but I don't know what to do anymore. If you leave us Louis, I swear to god I will raise hell. That is not a warning, it's a promise.

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.

You have been the centre of my universe, my world since I was three years old, you can't just suddenly take that away now. You better fucking wake up because I wanna love you up and wrap you in my arms and kiss you all over and make you mine.

Fuck being out of school, I will mark when you wake up and as soon as you are ready for it.

I finally told my brothers what was going through my head and they smacked me on the head. I got a pretty big lecture too, from everyone. I know I was being a dum dum but there is still a sliver of doubt in my mind. I hope you still love me.

Always thinking of you,
Your alpha Edward
14/08/20