ᴏɴᴇ

there was always something, there always had to be something wrong with the people he dated or fell for. george was cursed, he was sure of it, he didn't know who he pissed off but his dating life was shit because of it. its been this way since he could remember, getting cheated on, lied too, or dumped for someone else wasn't even the half of it. most of the girls he brought into his life seemed to just bring drama, if it wasn't unimportant stupid drama it was emotional - and sometimes physical - abuse. george was done. his latest girlfriend had just dumped him, something about 'going different ways' but george didn't care, he couldn't find the heart to care that she had left him and basically said 'yeah no its you, not me'.

"i'm going to fucking kill myself" george spoke, as he heard the door close, his legs were up on the back of the couch, his head dangling off, sitting wrong, he figured alex had come in from getting food.

"that's grim mate" will's voice hit him like a tone of bricks, making him sit up quickly, all the blood rushing back down from his head. george held his groaning in pain, closing his eyes to stop his vision from blurring, will laughed at him and george blindly flipped him off.

"s'what you get for hanging upside down ya dumb-ass" will said before sitting down next to him.

"shut up will" he really wasn't in the mood to be teased, or for jokes at all.

"okay, whats got ya down fella?"

george took his hands away from his face and looked at the older man sitting next to him, he frowned a bit and shrugged. him and will were close, but he had never been good about opening up to people, and the way he was looking at him just made him squirm, he didn't like being open, or feeling exposed. will frowned when he didn't answer and george sighed. if will was going to take it personal he had no choice but to open up.

"sam broke up with me" he said "i can't catch a break, i'm done dating, i'll fuckin' latch myself to alex for the rest of my life or something" george was being serious, he was done with dating, and girls, he didn't want to do it anymore, he had trust issues as it was, he didn't need more stuff to be piled on top of that constantly.

will looked at him, his eyebrows furrowed, a small frown on his face as he listened to george rant, he scooted closer and wrapped an arm around him offering a smile.

"common george, buddy, you don't mean that!" will tried.

george nudged wills arm off of him, ignoring the hurt look he got from the male "yes i do" he got up "i am swearing off of dating, i got better things to deal with" he looked at will, realizing he didn't even know why the other had let himself into his flat "why are you here anyway, will?"

will shrugged "just board 'innit?"

george rolled his eyes and sat back down, shoving a controller into wills hands, booting the system up to play some fifia with him. he felt wills eyes tracking his every movement though, he eventually looked at him, wanting to snap at him for being annoying but his expression softened at the worried look on his face... will was just being a good friend and george was being a dick - per usual.

"you really swearing off dating?" will asked.

george nodded trying to be less irritable "done with it... listen will, i'm fine, i'm just... a bit annoyed at the moment" he shrugged.

will nodded and reached over squeezing georges hand "you can always talk to me if you need, offer will always be there"

george looked at him, studying the males features for a moment before nodding, giving will a smile, this one genuine - how could will not make him smile? - and turned his hand only so he could take wills in his and squeeze it back with a small nod "yeah, thanks will" he only got a nod back and they started their game. alex did eventually came home, complaining about rain, barley acknowledging will until he was sat down. george decided alex could take his place in the game and he could go busy himself with filming or at the very most take a nap, he needed one.