Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

george hated himself, truly hated himself, he had single-handedly ended the eboys with one text, and now he was too stubborn and hurt to go back on his words. of course no one had admitted that the eboys might be over, they just hadn't uploaded in over a month now - no podcast, no videos, nothing - most people seemed to think they had quite but alex and james kept up the dream that george and will would actually make up one of these days, and sent out tweets saying they were just busy, and there would be videos soon, but even they seemed like they were losing hope that george would actually talk to will. he had blocked his number and socials not wanting to hear from him, so at this point will couldn't actually get a hold of him anymore, and that's just the way george wanted it, he didn't want to hear from the boy, he just wanted to move on with his life.

"george you're being a dumb-ass will is one of you're best mates!" alex complained on the other side of georges locked door.

"was one best mates, past tense" george corrected him, he had stopping being upset about it awhile ago, he just wanted his feelings for will gone, and the best way was the cut will out of his life, no matter how much it hurt, no matter how much his finger itched to grab his cell phone and call the male, apologize for being a dumb ass, he couldn't, he had to stand strong.

"george please, will keeps asking about you, he's a right mess" the boy pounded the door softly, silently begging george to stop locking him out - physically and emotionally.

"i don't care" he called back.

silence, finally, george could go back to brooding in peace. he was curled in bed, he hadn't even really uploaded on his own channel either, when he did the videos felt half-assed, he got comments asking if he was okay, so he had left it for a few weeks, hoping his mood would improve, it probably would of but anytime he actually left his room alex would bombard him with millions of questions, and tried to push him to talk about will... so george had practically started living in his room, when he wasn't in his room he was outside of the apartment and away from where alex could pester him. he knew the boy meant well but he was afraid he would say something stupid to alex and that was the last thing he wanted. he lost one friend he didn't plan on losing another.

he curled further into his bed, the muffled sound of music playing from under phone speaker under his pillow. george pulled the covers over himself, back to being miserable now that alex finally gave up for today.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

will had been a complete mess, if he wasn't crying or sleeping in his room, he was in gee's room. usually he just laid on her bed while she worked, he didn't speak just enjoyed the silent company. he had stopped talking for the most part, what was the use to talking anyway? he would just complain, and bring everyone down, he hated bringing people down. his channel had been abandoned, he couldn't force himself to put on the persona for being happy all the time, especially when he was this messed up over george.

heather had been coming over, bringing food, forcing him to eat, forcing him out of his room and into the living room to watch a movie. his head rested on her legs at the moment as some house fixing show she liked played on the tv, he couldn't even force himself to try and enjoy it, all he could think about was when him and george would put on shows like this and complain about the peoples choices or make fun of them. he missed him so much much it made his chest physically ache thinking about him. will tried putting on one of georges videos once hoping his voice would comfort him but it only made him cry more.

"you know doll" heather finally spoke "sometimes you just gotta force them to talk to you, something tells me george misses you as much as you miss him" she said her hands gently running through his hair.