Charles Xavier

A girl walks into a bar. She's going through a breakup. And she's going through loss. But she pulls a smile on her face. She has to.

She's performing tonight.

You pick up the guitar and sit on the stool, with the drummer and pianist behind you. One song after the other, your angelic voice hits those who love it. But one man, comes in.

He's different than the rest. As you sing, he reads your mind.

He learns your past.
He hears your pain. In your voice.
Notices your sadness.

His face falls slightly. Seeing such a beautiful woman, with such a tragic background. With such trauma. With such pain. And constant mental breakdowns. Why, why must you be so sad?

Time had finally run out and you stopped playing your music. You went to go grab a drink, minding your own business.

"Hello. I couldn't help but notice your music."

He comes up to you, you finally get a good look at him. A sweet sad smile, as if he knows your life. Smooth brown hair and blue eyes.

"I really want to get to know you." He says. "I'm Charles Xavier."

You smile softly. The last time you made a new friend was when you were in Primary school. Nobody wanted to befriend you ever since after that. Its what you had expected after all.

You shake the mans hand, smiling softly.

"Y/n L/n."

"A smile looks good on you, Y/n."

You blush, looking down to your feet. He chuckles, running a hand through his hair. Most men who would approach you appear creepy. But Charles is a bit different. He smiles happily, he looks so nice. And attractive.

"Can I buy you a drink, Y/n?"