Charles Xavier

"I know she's out there, Erik." Charles says hopeful. "I'm trying to find her."

Charles wasn't feeling alright after the pair of you had your first argument. You and Charles had been dating for about six months. Sometimes occasional sex. He was still able to walk at the time.

You both had compassion amongst each other. Flustered connections and sharing body heat, whispered, aching, desperate voices in each others ears. Your relationship is

Dirty.

But on Charles behalf, you were like his student. A mutant. And he wanted to keep the relationship between you both a secret. Especially from Raven.

It was when that Raven had pretended to be you. Making a risk that could change her relationship with Charles alone. You had walked in on the two of them nearly ripping their clothes off.

Finally, Charles had realized it was Raven and went after you.

And the argument began.

You ran off, god knows where. You were upset, emotional...tearful...hurt...You loved Charles. You loved him so much.

"Y/n...talk to me."

He was in your head now.

"Get out of my head, Charles." You growled.

"Please. It should never have happened. I thought it was you."

"Raven sure must be bold enough to pull a stunt like that."

"I...I will talk to her later."

"Why not now?"

"Because I need you." You heard the desperation in his voice and when time stopped, you sighed. Shutting your eyes. With that, you turned around to face him and he was standing there. You two are the only ones moving as time stops here and now.

"Please." He was here with you now and stepped closer. His eyes were slightly red. Sad.

"Please. Come back, to the mansion. To our home." He stood inches away from you, before running a hand through your hair. A tear trickles down his face.

"I just want to hold you. Give you the cuddles you love and kisses you adore. Tell you that I'm yours. I swear on my life, I have no interest in another girl." He whispers, licking his lips with his hand still on the temple of his head.

"And what happens if meet someone prettier, and smarter?"

"Nobody will ever be more gorgeous, funny, smarter, stunning, and absolutely you, than you." He whispers. I whimper, crossing my arms sadly.

"Come back, please. I miss you so." Charles whispers. "Come back to the mansion, we won't need to hide our relationship anymore."

"Can I kiss you?" I ask, my voice croaking. His eyes sparkle, as if he wanted to hear that from the start.

"Of course! I love you so much, Miss Y/n."