getting teeth for tooth

Tooth sits on the ground with jack beside her. North, sandy, bunny, Nox, Atticus, and I just stand there.

Bunny- ok alright I admit it, you were right about pitch.

North- this is one time I wish I was wrong but he will pay.

Me- you got that right.

I picked up Atticus and moved over to bunny and laid my head on his shoulder. Bunny put his arms around us and kissed my head. North was talking to Sandy and Jack and Nox were talking to tooth. I looked up at Bunny and he kissed me softly then he leaned down and kissed Atticus on the forehead. 

Bunny- Don't be afraid my little bunny i will protect you and your mom. 

Atticus- I'm not afraid. i have all of you. even aunt Nox and uncle Jack. 

Nox and Jack smiled at him. then went back to talking to tooth until we hear Jack say. 

Jack- then we have to get them back.

Some of tooth's feathers came off.

Tooth- oh, no....the children. We're too late.

North- no! No! No such thing as too late! Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait. Idea!!!!

He points his sword at bunny and I. Bunny pulled me back before the sword can hit us.

Bunny- watch it!

North-we will collect the teeth!

He started swinging his swords at us.

Tooth- what?

North- we get teeth! Children keep believing in you!

Tooth- we're talking seven continents! Millions of kids!

North- give me break! You know how many toys I delver in one night?

Bunny- and how many eggs I hide in one day?

Me- and how many animals Nox and I visit everyday?

North- and jack, if you help us, we will get you your memories.

Jack- I'm in.

-time skip-

I was following bunny with Atticus on the rooftops and North was popping in and out of chimneys.

North- quickly quickly!

Bunny- here we go, here we go....

Jack- hop to it rabbit, I'm five teeth ahead.

Bunny- yeah, right, look, I'd tell you to stay outta my way but really what's the point, because you won't be able to keep up anyway. 

Jack- is that a challenge cottontail?

Bunny- oh, you don't want to race a rabbit mate.

North- a race? Is it a race?...This is gonna be...epic!

North says while popping in and out of chimneys.

-skip collecting teeth-

I meet up with bunny and then with everyone else on a rooftop. The boys each hold up a bag of teeth. 

Tooth- wow! You guys collect teeth and leave gifts as fast as my fairies.

The boys look scared. they didn't leave any gifts.

Tooth- you guys have been leaving gifts right?

Me- us girls did. 

Nox- yep. us and little Atti. 

Sandy nods and then shakes his head no. They go get some money and run around leaving gifts, as Nox and I follow tooth and collect more teeth. I ran into bunny on the rooftop. Nox had Atticus. 

Me- ow bunny.

Bunny- sorry sheila.

Bunny chuckles. I pout. I was rubbing my head from where I hit his chest. He hugs me and moves my paw from my head. he kisses the spot where I was rubbing.

Bunny- there all better.

Me- that only works on children.

North- look sandy. Leila distracting bunny so we can get more teeth.

Bunny look over at them.

Bunny- oh, no you don't mate.

Bunny raced off and I was left laughing at the boys. Sandy helped me up.

Me- thanks sandy.

Sandy made a yellow hat and tipped it to me as a your welcome.