down with Pitch

The next morning i woke up to a really small bunny. It startled me and I fell off the bed. Bunny woke up.

Bunny- what? What's wrong?

Me- bunny. Your small.

Bunny- oh, no.

I got up and picked him up.

Me- we have to get to north.

I ran to Atticus room and picked him up to. I walked outside and tapped the ground. I ran through the tunnels. I jumped out of my tunnel to see a very weak tooth and north.

Me- no guys what happened?

North- the globe.

I looked and there was only one light.

Me- there's only one light left.

I made my way to the sleigh and helped tooth in. Bunny jumped in and I went back to help north. Once everyone was in the sleigh i took the reins and took off. I flew to the last light. We landed and jack Nox and Jamie ran to us. Tooth tried to fly but fell to the ground. Jack and Nox ran over to her. North got out and used his sword as a cane. Bunny stayed in the sleigh.

North- what are you doing here?

Jack- same as you.

North sees Jamie.

North- the last light.

Jamie- wow! It is you! I mean it is you! I knew it wasn't a dream!

North- jack! He sees you!

Jack- Yea. And now he's sees Nox so he should see you to Leila.

Jamie- wow. I thought mother earth and mother nature were the same person.

Jack- wait, but, where's bunny?

North- losing Easter took its toll on all of us. Bunny most of all.

Bunny hops out of the sleigh.

Jack- oh,...no...

Jamie- that's the Easter bunny?

Bunny- now somebody sees me!! I mean, where were you about an hour ago mate?

Jamie- what happened to him? He used to be huge and cool!? And now he's cute.

Jamie tickled bunny's chin and his foot thumped on the ground.

Bunny- oh, that's good....

Bunny pushes Jamie hand away.

Bunny- did you tell him to say that?

Bunny hops over to jack.

Me- bunny.

Bunny- that's it lets go! Me and you! Come on!

Jamie- no actually he told me you were real. Just when i started to think that maybe you weren't.

Bunny- he made you believe? in me?

There was silence and then thunder. Bunny jumped over to me and into my arms. I held him to my chest tightly. I took a step toward jack and Jamie. We all looked up to see pitch. Atticus jumped to Nox who held him protectively.

Jack- get Jamie out of here.

North- be careful jack!

We run with Jamie as jack fought pitch. We run into an ally and followed bunny.

Bunny- quick this way, this way.

Then we hit a dead end.

Bunny- dead end. Other way other way!