Chapter 6: Chapter 6 - A Night on the Couch (Harry/Hermione)

Chapter 6 – A Night on the Couch (Harry/Hermione)

It was another evening after everyone in Gryffindor Tower has retreated from the common room. Everyone that is, except for Hermione and her bestfriend and lover, Harry. This was just another night that the two lovers had stayed up to study after everyone else had gone to bed, and they both knew very well what the other wanted and probably that it wouldn't be the last.

Harry sat in an overstuffed chair across from Hermione who sat on the couch in front of the fireplace. He studied the hot bookworm as he had so many times recently, realizing all over again just how lucky he was to have such a gorgeous, sexy chick available to him to fuck anytime he had the urge. Hermione smiled seductively at her lover from the book she was reading. Her hair was like the dark night, tumbling down around her shoulders in gentle waves. She had "bedroom eyes" and her mouth was full and sensual. Her face was young and gorgeous but it was only the beginning of the rare beauty that made men's heads turn wherever she went. Hermione also had a body that wouldn't quit long, slender legs, a narrow waist, and full round tits that stood straight out from her chest.

"I'm gonna go get a butterbeer," Hermione said, rising and moving towards the magical fridge in the corner that was always kept stocked with refreshments by the house elves. She let the school cloak she was wearing until then on the couch and Harry eyes almost popped out at what he saw.

Harry rose, too, following his sexy lover. His eyes fixed on the perky sway of her little ass, which strained tightly against the denim cut-off shorts she wore, each ass cheek threatening to pop out from beneath the frayed edges of the fabric. The cut-offs were split up the side almost to the waistband, exposing a lot of the witch's pink, tempting thighs. And, from a steamy kiss in a broom shed a couple of hours earlier, Harry knew that the witch wasn't wearing any panties. She rarely did for after all, as she had told Harry one evening, she always wanted to be ready for a good fuck with him.

When she senced him getting up, Hermione swung around to face Harry. Her arms wound around his strong neck and she pulled herself snugly against him. The huge mounds of her tits rolled over his chest and her mouth covered his. For long moments, the lovers tongue kissed each other, embracing tightly and moaning with excitement.

"Mmmmmm," Hermione sighed, easing back a little. "I've been wanting to kiss you like that all night!"

"Yeah, me too, baby," the wizard muttered huskily. Then, her mouth was once more planted over his and her tongue darted into his mouth, twisting and turning and exciting him with lewd thrills that raced up and down his spine and made his big cock stiffen.

"Come on," Hermione said, pulling away from him. "Let's go back on the couch and have a little fun. But let's get the butterbeers first. Fucking always makes me thirsty."

Harry laughed softly and, opening the magical fridge, took out two butterbeers. He opened them and followed Hermione back in front of the fireplace. The witch's blouse was no longer buttoned. It was now tied in a large knot beneath the bulging mounds of her tits. And, her eyes glittered with excitement as she watched her lover take in the exciting curves of her partly exposed tits. "You're really sexy, you know that, Mone? The sexiest chick I've ever known!" Harry said, his voice filled with admiration.

"Thanks, lover boy, but you know, you're really something yourself!" Hermione said, flashing him her warmest smile. Back in front of the fireplace, Hermione took a deep drink of her butterbeer, but at the same time she ran one of her hands up the wizard's thigh in a deliberate teasing motion as they sat side by side on the large couch. When her hand stopped, her fingers moved to the crotch of his jeans and rested on the growing hard on there.