Chapter 18: Gone Shopping (Harry/Hermione, Harry/ Daphne)

Chapter 18 – Going Shopping (Harry/Hermione, Harry/Daphne)

After going shopping for their school supplies in Diagon Alley, Harry and Hermione decided to take a trip around muggle London. For fun and maybe some new muggle clothes. They waited at the muggle bus stop near the Leaky Cauldron, but when the bus arrived, it was packed.

"Where did all these people come from?" Hermione wanted to know as they squeezed inside.

"I kinda like it, Mione," Harry said, pushing against Hermione's firm, rounded ass.

Hermione wiggled until she felt his cock-bulge pushing at the crack of her ass. She could even feel his prick starting to grow hard, through her summer dress. She turned around and gave Harry a grin, flexing the cheeks of her ass when he probed a finger tentatively into the crack of her ass.

"No panties, Mione?" he whispered.

Hermione grinned and shook her head. Mischievously, Harry squeezed Hermione's ass. It was easy enough to do since they were packed in tightly no one could possibly see. Hermione flashed another smile over her shoulder at him, pushing her ass invitingly against his hand. Then her eyes widened. Harry was working her dress up over her ass!

She wore stockings and a garter belt, but no panties. She shivered as Harry felt between her legs beneath her lifted dress. She gazed about at the other passengers, but no one knew what Harry was doing to her. Those post its they were wearing were very handy! It excited her to be felt up in the crowded bus, and she writhed her ass as though the sway of the bus caused the movement.

Scooting his hand higher, Harry rubbed Hermione's wet cunt, and Hermione parted her legs as best she could. A soft sigh of pleasure came from her as he darted his middle finger into her tight cunthole, finger-fucking her as they rode along, without anyone being the wiser.

Harry rubbed at Hermione's clit, then plunged his finger up her cunt again. Hermione's knees almost gave way. She looked at Harry again over her shoulder, her eyes slightly glazed. Harry grinned up at her, and pulled his finger from her clinging cunt, moving it up and down the crack of her firm, satiny ass. Becoming bolder, he probed her asshole, rubbing the pucker with a feathery touch. Her cunt pulsated and her pussy juices ran slowly down the insides of her thighs, stopped by the edge of her flesh-colored stockings.

Gazing into her eyes, a grin on his face, Harry began to press the tip of his finger harder at the crinkle of her asshole. Hermione made a soft hissing sound, and pushed her ass firmly back against Harry's finger. That was exactly the response Harry was waiting for, and without warning he thrust his pussy-wet finger up Hermione's tight asshole.

"Oooohhh!" Hermione whimpered softly.

Grinning wickedly, Harry fucked his finger in and out of Hermione's asshole, her shapely ass-cheeks almost exposed. If not for the crowd of men and women pressing up around them, Hermione's naked ass and what Harry was doing to it would have been clearly visible to anyone looking.

Hermione didn't care. She felt a wildness, a hot exitement to feel Harry's finger up her ass in the crowded bus. She twisted her hips, pushing her ass back at his darting finger. Her eyes became glassy as her mind whirled with deliciously wanton thoughts. She was incredibly excited. Having her asshole finger-fucked in public, by her lover/bestfriend, was an incredibly erotic experience. Hermione felt her cunt begin to quiver and itch with arousal.