Chapter 31: Polyjuice vs. Metamorphmagus

Chapter 31 – Polyjuice vs Metamorphmagus

As soon as Fleur flooed at Potter Manor from Hogwarts she started looking for Harry. And when she found him eating in the kitchen, she just went to him and pulled him into her arms and fastened her hot, eager lips over his, moaning her one day pent-up lust into her lover's open mouth. Harry grabbed her by the ass with both hands and ground his cock-bulge suggestively against Fleur's equally-eager cunt. For a long while, they kissed deeply and passionately... panting and pawing at each others bodies like long lost lovers.

Fleur was delighted to discover that her cute lover was just as horny as she was. As they pressed their bodies together, she could feel his stiff and ready prick poking hotly against her pussy. That made her cock-starved cunt cream like mad. She couldn't wait!

"Your bed or mine, mon amour?" Fleur gasped breathlessly.

"How about a water bed?" Harry suggested wickedly.

"Ohhhhh, Harry, that's so... so... depraved!" Fleur laughed, "Do you have one of those?"

They thundered up the stairs two at a time and ran into the bedroom that had a water bed. That sure was a big bed, thought Fleur grinning. Was it used by his parents or what was with it in this ancient manor? But who cares? Because it will see a lot of action very soon.

Fleur and Harry started flinging off their clothes in every direction, too eager to be neat. Naked, they jumped onto the bed and started kissing and fondling each other again. Fleur reached down and fisted her lover's cock, pumping the big, throbbing shaft eagerly. She felt his hot sticky pre-cum oozing from his piss-hole and smearing her fingers.

"Shit, did I ever make a mistake yesterday, Fleur!" he groaned. "I should have come with you at Hogwarts like you suggested."

"That'll teach you to listen to your lover," Fleur teased, giving her lover's hard cock a suggestive squeeze. "Any time you're feeling horny, Harry, you just come to me and let me take care of this big, stiff ol' thing for you, okay!"

"Uhhhh, Merlin, love! I wanna fuck you so bad", moaned Harry, roughly pushing Fleur's slender legs wide apart.

"Then do it, Harry!", she begged, hunching her hips up at him in an obscene display of shameless, raw lust. "Fuck me! Fuck my hot cunt! Fill me with cock, love!"

Fleur loved it! She got even more horny at the thought that she could get Harry so worked up, he couldn't wait to fuck her.

Snorting with excitement Harry rolled eagerly on top of her and mounted his sexy, naked lover. Fleur groaned, then whimpered with delight as her lover sank down between her thighs and slid the tip of his hard cock into her hot, yearning cuntal opening.

Fleur's tightly-stretched pussy clamped down hard on Harry's stiff prick, squeezing him savagely as he slammed his entire length into her clinging twat. Her juicy cunt soaked his shaft with molten cream as he crammed it into her deeply, grinding his pubic bone against her clit so hard that she almost came on the spot.