Chapter 60: Escort Service

Chapter 60 – Escort Service

Cissy and Lily were having a cup of coffee one morning when the subject of Lucius, Cissy's husband, came up.

"So Cissy, when is Lucius getting back?" Lily asked.

"Not for another two weeks," Cissy muttered. "I'm so tired of him being gone all the time, I could scream."

"Well, he does make good money on his trips... my James sure does..." Lily grinned.

"Money can't buy everything," Cissy complained. "I miss him. I get lonely.

"Why don't you pay a visit to Draco sometimes during a Hogsmeade weekend? I do it, Bella does it and it's very fun to spend some time with our sons."

"My son can't fix what I'm lonely for, if you know what I mean," Cissy snickered.

"Oh..." Lily laughed, the kinky plan she and Bella made starting to take shape. "Maybe you need something like an escort service... I use it sometimes when I get to feeling frisky and James isn't around to take care of business."

"Escort service?"

"Yeah," Lily said, reaching over and opening her purse. "It's called 'The Phantom'."

"That's an odd name for an escort service," Cissy smiled. "Why do they call it that?"

"All of the escorts are Hogwarts students... seventh yearers... mostly..." Lily smiled, pulling a business card out of her purse and pushing it across the table to Cissy.

"Hogwarts? Maybe I'd better not. What if Draco is one of the escorts?" Cissy joked, her cheeks reddening ever so slightly.

"Well... he is just in his sixth year... so not likely... but who knows? He's handsome enough... but maybe he doesn't have the attributes required for the job," Lily snickered.

"Attributes? What do you mean?"

"Attributes. You know. Equipment. All the escorts I've, uh, I've been escorted by, have been, uh, you know, uh, rather well endowed, if you know what I mean," Lily smiled. "Top 98 percentile of the male population-so they claim."

"Lily Potter... you ought to be ashamed of yourself," Cissy gasped, her face turning beet red. "How can you talk about my little boy like that?"

"For one thing, you're the one who brought it up and I wasn't specifically referring to your son. And oh, by the way, while we're on the subject, he's not a little boy anymore, Cissy, in case you haven't noticed, because I have... "

"Lily, stop it. Stop talking about Draco that way. It's, it's indecent to talk about him that way. And don't get any bright ideas about him either."

"Indecent? What do you mean? He's seventeen now. He's not your little boy anymore."