Chapter 28: A Very Fun Morning

Chapter 28 – Very Fun Morning

Fleur Delacour had big tits, and she knew it. She cupped them in her hands, hefting them out for Harry's inspection as he stood gaping before her, inspecting the merchandise.

"Well?" she asked sweetly, enjoying his stare. "I told you they were bigger than Hermione's, didn't I? Is this proof enough?"

Slowly Harry Potter's head bobbed up and down, his face slack with excitement. "Merlin, are they ever!"

The answer came out breathless, making Fleur smile at the tortured look on her lover's face. Though excited by the prospect of having her oversized titties touched by him again, she pretended to hesitate. "Well... I don't know. Are you sure your parents won't come back here? If they started wondering where we disappeared..."

She glanced at the open shack door, almost expecting to see his dad's body coming up the battered way behind the manor. She had arrived yesterday to spend a week during summer brake with his family, and the last thing she wanted now was to get caught like this.

Harry's handsome face scrunched in a wince, and he spoke hastily. "Nah, they come back here only when we play quidditch... look, I'll make sure no one can see anything."

With those words he quickly got out his wand and put up some privacy and alarm wards. This way they were more secure for what was coming next.

Actually, the shack wasn't the most private place in the world even with its door shut. Little more than a makeshift shack, its boarded walls gaped to let the country morning sunshine stream in, more than enough to let someone peek in if they wanted to. And the subdued lazy cackles of the brooms as they perched in their places reminded Fleur of an audience, all intently looking on as she stood with her shirt bunched at her shoulders and her tits jutting out.

For a moment she was almost sorry she'd set out to prove to Harry that her tits were bigger than his bestfriend's. If he hadn't pointed out a cow and made a snide remark about Hermione's tits, it never would have gotten started. On the other hand, she was the one who'd pushed the subject by announcing that her tits were every bit as big as his bestfriend and lover's and maybe even bigger. One thing had led to another, and now she found herself standing in a broom shack with her tits sticking out just like that cow's, all because she wanted to impress her lover.

At least she'd accomplished that much. Harry was impressed. Glancing furtively toward the manor where he hoped his parents were still sleeping or just getting up, he fixed the door shut and came back.

"Okay. Now we've got lots of privacy. Are you going to let me feel your tits, or not?"

"Oh, all right." She shrugged, making them bobble with enticement. "Just a little, then. Until I say to stop."

"Sure." Harry grinned agreeably, knowing that once he got hold of those big tits he intended to hang on just as long as he wanted. After all, it wasn't every day he got to wrap his fingers around a pair like those! "Anything you say, Fleur. Anything at all." As he spoke, his hands flew up without warning and mashed against her ripe pliant tits, making her gasp.