ᴍɪʟᴅʟʏ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇ (𝟺/𝟺)

Soonyoung pulled into the driveway of Jihoon's house.

"Here we are~" he sang, making Jihoon giggle to himself.

Did I just giggle? Jihoon asked himself as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Hey, Jihoon?" he got his attention before the male could leave.

"Yeah?"

"I can always drive you anywhere," he shrugs timidly. "Like, home from school, or whenever we go out again."

The warm, fuzzy feeling blossoms again inside him, and Jihoon smiles. "Thanks, Soonyoung."

Seeing Jihoon smile so sweetly at him, Soonyoung's heart did a thing. He blushes as he replies, "Anytime."

Ever since that time, Jihoon found his gaze being locked on Soonyoung whenever he had the chance. It just happens so naturally. He'd be sitting at lunch with Seungcheol, his eyes on Soonyoung chatting with his friends. Even in class, when the teacher is lecturing them. He wasn't focused on the lesson, he was focused on Soonyoung focusing.

"Jihoon," the male jumps when he hears his name being called. He turns to Seungcheol. "What're you looking at?"

"N-nothing," Jihoon blushes when he realizes he was looking at Soonyoung once again. How could he not? The male was in his natural habitat, chattering away with his buddies.

"Nothing? Wait are you looking at Soonyoung?" he asks.

Jihoon gulps.

"Oh, you are!" he grins when an epiphany hits him. "You got the hots for Soon-"

"Quiet!" Jihoon covers his mouth. "Jeez, you're so loud."

"How can I not be?" he laughs. "You hated him!"

"I didn't hate him," Jihoon shakes his head. "Just mildly disliked."

"Mildly disliked?"

"Yeah," Jihoon nods.

"But now you like him? Man, I didn't know these things happen in real life."

"I didn't think so either," Jihoon replies. "But it just did."

"So what're you gonna do? Tell him?"

"I can't tell him!" Jihoon gives Seungcheol a look like he was crazy.

"Why?"

"Because," Jihoon crosses his arms. "It's not like he'll like me back-"

"Oh my god!" Seungcheol groans. "You'll never know if you don't confess!"

"But-"

"No buts," Seungcheol cuts him off. "You know, if you wait too long you'll regret it. Soonyoung's got lot of friends, everybody likes him- no loves him. Ever thought about what would happen if you're too late? If he's found someone else?"

"Don't even know if he's into guys," Jihoon argues.

"That's why you confess?"

"Okay, okay." Jihoon rolls his eyes.

When school is over, Jihoon meets up with Soonyoung at the exit of the school where all the students and teschers' cars are parked. This had become a daily thing now after the arcade, when Soonyoung drove him home. Jihoon was hesitant in asking Soonyoung if he can drive him home everyday. He didn't want to bother him or anything, even though he knew Soonyoung didn't mind at all. Soonyoung didn't care about Jihoon taking his time, because he liked spending time with him.