ʜᴀʙɪᴛᴜᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅs (𝟹/𝟻)

A few weeks after the rest of the cast was chosen, they began filming. Both Jihoon and Soonyoung dreaded it. Neither of them wanted to see their ex after years, but they had no choice.

"You know, maybe you can say you got sick?" Chan suggested. "I heard there's this sickness going around, maybe you caught that?"

"You do know how long filming takes, right?" Jihoon inquired, looking at his friend through the mirror.

"I don't know," he shook his head. "It's probably longer than 2 weeks, huh?"

Jihoon turned around, giving Chan a look. "What do you think?"

"Okay, okay," Chan sighs out, falling back on Jihoon's bed where he was sitting on. "But, maybe it's good you see him?"

"Huh?" Jihoon questioned. "How would that be good? I do not want to see him, and I'm sure he feels the same way."

"Maybe you don't want to see each other, but what about closure?" Chan asked. "Don't you want that?"

"I already got my closure when I wrote that damn book," Jihoon replied. "And that damn book is the reason why I'm in this situation. God, why am I such an amazing, talented writer?"

Chan gave him a look as if he were crazy, "I can't tell if you're joking or not?"

"I'm not, I speak the truth," Jihoon stated, doing a 360 degree spin for Chan to see. "How does my outfit look? Like I'm doing great over the past years since the breakup?"

"Definitely," Chan replies in a sarcastic tone. "Those bags under your eyes are doing wonders for you."

"Shut up," Jihoon groaned. "But are you serious? Are my bags noticeable?"

"You look great," he says truthfully. "So don't worry too much. This is just one day, then you'll probably never see him again."

"Yeah," Jihoon nodded. "I'll never see him again after this."

When he says that out loud, Jihoon doesn't know why he feels a sudden wave of sadness crash into him.

Maybe deep inside he really did want to see Soonyoung again?

He refuses to think that though, because this was just life throwing obstacles at Jihoon for his character development. Nothing to do with falling in love with his ex once again and risking another terrible heartbreak.

When Jihoon arrived at the set, he felt so out of place. Everyone around him seemed to know each other, he felt like an alien.

Where's Mingyu? Where's Mingyu? Jihoon frantically looked around for the oversized child adult.

That's when he realized how he's drawing too much attention to himself by looking around like a confused little puppy.

Where is he? Jihoon wanted to scream out loud in frustration.

"Jihoon!"

When he turns around, he sees Mingyu approaching him. 

"I'm glad you can make it."