ᴍɪʟᴅʟʏ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇ (𝟹/𝟺)

Jihoon checked himself in the mirror after changing his clothes. He was wearing something plain and simple. An oversized gray sweater that gave him sweater paws with blue ripped skinny jeans that hugged his skinny lil' legs nice and tight. He was finally satisfied with his outfit.

"Decent," he nods at himself in satisfaction

Jihoon stood next to his friend with a scowl on his face.

"Don't be mad," Mingyu frowned at him.

"You didn't tell me he was coming," Jihoon pointed at Soonyoung, who was chatting with the others.

"I didn't know," Mingyu shook his head. "Seokmin invited me, and I invited you and Seungcheol."

"Fine, whatever." Jihoon crosses his arms, joining the group.

Noticing the male, Soonyoung smiled at him. "Hey, you're here too?"

Jihoon freezes when Soonyoung smiles at him, a little taken aback from the beauty. He scoffs at the feelings in his chest. The butterflies, the beating heart, everything. Soonyoung's got the nerve to make Jihoon feel flustered, and he wasn't having it.

So Jihoon ignores Soonyoung, turning his head to the other direction. Soonyoung frowns at the action, but tries his best to smile.

Seungkwan notices the two. So Jihoon's still mad at Soonyoung, he thinks to himself.

Once the group of seven begin playing the arcade games, Seungkwan notices Jihoon distancing himself from the group. Watching them play from afar, so he goes over to him.

"Hey, Jihoon right?" he asks, standing next to Jihoon.

"Yeah," Jihoon looks at him. And Seungkwan can tell Jihoon's trying his best to remember his name.

"I'm Seungkwan," he introduced himself. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," Jihoon nods, looking back to the boys having fun.

"So, you're still mad at Soonyoung, huh?" Seungkwan asks.

"Uh-" the question takes Jihoon by surprise. "I- I don't know."

Jihoon's having trouble with finding the words, and Seungkwan waits patiently for him to continue.

"I'm not mad," Jihoon shrugs. "I get that it was an accident. He even gave me his jacket, so that was nice of him. I just feel weird around him."

"Oh yeah. I get it, rough beginnings," Seungkwan nods his head understandably. "But Soonyoung's a great guy, and he's trying his best to make you forgive him."

"I know," Jihoon mutters.

"Cool," Seungkwan claps his hands together. "Now let's go play with the others."

"Who wants to play basketball?" Soonyoung points to the game in the corner of the arcade.

"I'll play," Jihoon raises his hand.

Soonyoung turns to him, surprised that Jihoon actually wants to play with him. A smile makes its way to his face, as he watched Jihoon use the game card to start his and Soonyoung's game.

"You're gonna lose," Jihoon tells Soonyoung.

"Talking smack before the actual game starts?" Soonyoung smirks at Jihoon, making the latter quickly turn his head away.

Something about Soonyoung's cocky expression made Jihoon feel some type of way. Just like when he smiles, or laughs, or whatever he does.

God I hate this feeling, Jihoon thinks to himself. But it's so addicting at the same time.

"Ready to start?" he asks the male.

"Let's get it," Soonyoung grins at Jihoon.

He rolled his eyes at him in a playful manner before pressing 'play', and the game starts. The balls roll down from the machine, and the two race to see how gets the most points in the game.

"Beat his ass, Jihoon!" Mingyu cheers for the boy, the others cheering as well for him and Soonyoung.

"Woah, Jihoon!" Soonyoung laughs out loud as he shoots the ball into the basket. "You're not as bad as I thought?"

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jihoon replies.

"Just saying," he shots another, this time missing his shot. "Shit."

I'm winning! Jihoon grins to himself, making another basket one after another.

DING!

The game was over, and the winner was Jihoon.

"Ha! I won!" Jihoon cheered, turning to Soonyoung. "Told you you'd lose."

Soonyoung smiles at him. "Guess I really did underestimate your skills, huh?"

"Guess you did," Jihoon's smile falters when his eyes cast down to Soonyoung's lips. He quickly looked away before it got weird, but Soonyoung noticed this.

"So what's next?" Hansol asks.

Seungkwan points to another game, and they follow him. Soonyoung stayed at the back of the group, right behind Jihoon. How is it that he's growing more interested for the male by the second? Watching him be so talkative with Seungcheol, joking around. It made Soonyoung want him to be that way with him too.

"Today was fun!" Seokmin exclaims. "We should definitely hang out again!"

"Yeah," Mingyu agrees, nudging Jihoon's arm. "You had fun too."

"Hmp, I guess." Jihoon crosses his arms stubbornly, not wanting to admit that Mingyu was right. He really did have lots of fun, surprisingly with Soonyoung here too.

"I'll see you guys at school," Seungkwan waved them goodbye, joining Seokmin in his car. Vernon being picked up by his dad, and Seungcheol and Mingyu driving themselves.

Soonyoung was about to head off to his car, but stopped when he noticed Jihoon still standing there. He's hesitant, but walks back to the male. Jihoon looks up from his phone when he noticed the male walking towards him.

"How're you getting home?" he asks Jihoon.

"Oh, I was about to ask my mom to pick me up," he answers.

"Uh, I can drive you home?" he suggests, scratching the back of his neck. "It's no big deal, really."

"Thanks for the offer, but I can wait-"

"Nope, I made up my mind." Soonyoung places his hands on his hips like a child. "Hop in, I'll drive you home."

"O-okay," Jihoon curses at himself for stuttering, reluctantly following Soonyoung to his car.

"Can you put in your address?" Soonyoung hands him in phone.

Jihoon nods, taking it from his hand and typing on the iPhone. Seeing the crack on his screen, Jihoon smiled to himself. He typed in the address before handing it back to Soonyoung.

"Thank you," Soonyoung says in a cheesy manner, Jihoon rolling his eyes at the male in response. Though for the first time ever, not of annoyance. And Soonyoung liked that Jihoon wasn't annoyed by him anymore, he was glad to see Jihoon has gotten a bit more comfortable around him.

Glad to know that he was making progress.