Intro

So, I'm going to be mostly writing a oneshot whenever I get an idea and feel like doing it.

But I am taking suggestions/requests as well, so there are a few things you need to know.

1. I try to make all my writing family friendly, so I won't be doing smut or anything else NSFW.

2. I am one person, I'm writing a bunch of other stuff as well atm (Data Beta and this Christmas story for my main fan fiction) and I have a few ideas already, so I'll probably do those first. Please be patient and I'll let you know after you submit your request if I want to and will plan on writing it.

3. I like to be creative with my writing. So to avoid requests being super over specific, I'm having a small form you can fill out to submit a request/suggestion.

4. It does not have to be ship-focused. It does not even have to include any romance at all! But if you do want to request a ship-focused oneshot, I'll have you know that I am only going to be doing the canon ships. Fully canon ships. Which means: Jaya, Kailor, and Pixane. And if you're wondering why Lloykita isn't there, I don't feel comfortable writing it. And sorry for the Coliel fans. I love Coliel, it's just I haven't read her comic and I wouldn't know how to write her.

5. I like writing most in third person omniscient point of view. (If you don't know what that is, then google it.) If you want me to write your request in another point of view, then please let me know.

6. Depending on how long the plot is, or how much I get carried away, your oneshot may go a little long. So any oneshot in this book will be in-between 1000-6000 words.

7. If you forget to add something in the form, then tell me in the comments please.

8. And I won't be writing any x readers, no matter how many times you might ask. So please, respect that. They just aren't my forte.

Alright, now that that's out of the way, time for the form.

1: Name (What should I call you?)
2: Ship or Normal?
3: Focus ship or character.
4: Fluff, Angst, or somewhere in-between?
5: What is the basic conflict of the plot?
6: Any special appearances by certain characters?
7: Basic plot summary in two or three sentences
8: Concept Title
9: When it takes place in the show or the specific AU

And you would fill it out like this.

1: Ruby
2: Ship
3:Pixane
4: Angst
5: Zane is being silly when Pixal thinks they should be serious/they broke up
6: Cyrus Borg
7: The ninja are on a serious mission when Zane starts goofing off to make Pixal laugh. She doesn't like this and then they start fighting, which leads to them breaking up. Will they realize that they made a huge mistake in letting each other go?
8: Ice Cold Nights
9: Between seasons 11 and 12, a little before twelve begins.

So that's pretty much it! I'll probably draw some art for the cover soon, since I made a Ninjago color palette on procreate to draw fanart with, so look forward to that. And if you were wondering, the concept shown in the example is the oneshot I'm going to write next.

Oh! One more thing. Some of my oneshots may have continuity with each other and connect in certain ways, because if they aren't in an AU they're on a set timeline in my head. But don't worry, I'll mention if you have to read any other oneshots for that one to make sense at the beginning if necessary.

Have a great whenever, and goodbye!