Intro

Third person pov

'Welcome to Seabrook
We're a perfectly planned community we all have perfect homes, perfect clothes the perfect life. Yep everything was perfect'

'Until it wasn't, who would've thought that an accident involving lime soda would set off the apocalypse.'

'And when the contaminated green haze blew west people were not happy'

'Because it turned them into... zombies'

'That's right, Zombies!'

'Brain eating... Zombies. Dark gory times'

'But we built a big barrier to protect us from the zombie hoards. Safe at last Seebrook could finally get back to our perfect lives'

~~~

"We'll alot has changed since they built the barrier fifty years ago, science found a much better way to deal with Zombies. And you know what happened to those old brain eating monsters? Well they still have to live on this side of the barrier but now they're awesome!"

" I'm Zed and yeah I'm a zombie, zombies have to wear government issued coveralls but we make them look pretty cool. And we have a cerfew and for along time we were forced to stay in Zombie Town but we've come a long way since the outbreak thanks to the Z-band! This puppy delivers a dose of soothing electromagnetic pulses that keep us from eating brains, now Zombies can live happy lives and have handsome yet humble kids"

"Things are changing todays the first day we can attend human high-school and I get to try out for the football team. Go Seabrook! Oh yeah!...."

~~~~~

"Give me an 'F' give me an 'I' give me 'R' 'S' 'T' it's the first day of freshman year for me me me! Oh, Hi I'm Addison and I've crushed cheer summer after cheer summer of cheer camp"

"But todays my shot of making the Seabrook cheer squad. You make cheer and you fit in! And why wouldn't I fit in? I'm a totally normal teen... Well except for this.... born with it Doctors can't explain it they think it's some rare genetic thing can't dye it nothing sticks, I've tried everything in some places this hair might be odd in like a cool way But not at Seabrook people here hate anything that's different if anyone outside my family found out I wore a wig. I would never be allowed to cheer so I've wore a wig as long as I can remember"

~~~~

((Little description of yourself here
you have a twin brother named Jack who isn't exactly that nice to you or your friends but when something goes wrong he's there for you,
you have a faded jacket (like Zeds just green) with the first letter of your name sewn to the back,  faded trousers ,
faded red long sleeved shirt and black combat boots (You can change the colours if you want I just think it'll look cool but I have no fashion sense)
you have slightly long wavey green hair (cause y'know zombie and all)
with a slight white strip going down the side (if you know you know)
also I chose theatrical arts as your school activity cause its something I'm familiar with and which I really like, sorry if you don't though.
Seabrook has a theatre now hehe
(not very accepting but it has it now anyway).
Also Zed is your cousin I think that's all))

"Oh! Hello... I'm Y/N and I'm a zombie and for the first time in ever we're going to the other side of this dumb barrier. I don't know whether to be excited or worried or... both? New people that aren't zombies is gonna be weird at least I've got my best friends with me if anything bad does happen... No! Everythings gonna go great! Right?"
" Everythings gonna be great honey" her mom says to her noticing her worried expression
"Yeah as long as you keep your little freak mouth shut..." Jack says walking past them out the door