Chapter 5

I got up the next morning and decided to go for a little swim. I changed and went over to the flat rock area. I figured I would be able to watch my stuff from the water if I was over there.

I put my towel on the rocks and hopped in the cold salty water. I was just casually swimming around for awhile until I got tired. I got out and sat on the rocks for awhile before I heard some voices.

"Aw she's at the landing hyung," I heard an Australian voice say.

"Don't worry Felix. She looks like a push over. If we go over there and flirt a little I'm sure she'll do whatever we say," another boy said.

I turned to the voices and saw three boys.

"Minho, you are not flirting with her," I heard Chan say.

"Not before me," the unfamiliar Australian boy said.

They all began running towards the rock I was on. The unfamiliar Aussie boy made it first and jumped up next to me.

"Hiya, I'm Felix," he offered a hand for me to shake.

I shook his hand and that's when the other boys reached us.

"Good morning, Ari," I heard Chan mumble out. Felix and Minho shot him a look of confusion, but quickly turned back to me.

"Hi little miss Ari, I'm Minho, but you can call me daddy," he said completely seriously.

Felix broke into a fit of laughter. I looked at Chan and he looked embarrassed and slightly angry. When the boys turned back to where I was sitting, I finally gave up. I stood up and hopped off the rock.

I walked quickly back to my house and heard the boys calling out behind me.

"Aw, Miss Ari come back," Minho called out.

"You're the one who scared her off," Felix laughed.

"At least she's gone now," Minho shrugged.

The last thing I heard before I went inside was Chan hitting them both and yelling at them.

I made it inside and changed into a hoodie and shorts. I couldn't shake the words Minho had said.

"Don't worry Felix. She looks like a push over. If we go over there and flirt a little I'm sure she'll do whatever we say."

Was he right? Was I just a push over?

A couple hours later I was making some banana bread, when I heard a knock at the door. When I opened it I saw two tall guys standing, the taller looking slightly nervous.

"Hi... again," the taller boy said.

"Hi, Chan. Hey, Han. Uh so what's up?"

"Han told me that the party annoyed you last night and I wanted to come over and apologize for the inconvenience. And what we did earlier... that wasn't cool. Sorry about that," Chan said awkwardly.

"Oh, uh it's alright. It didn't bother me too much," I lied.

"Ari do I smell food," Han interrupted.

"Uh yea. I was making banana bread. Han why are you inside my freakin house," you exclaimed as he pushed past you and went inside.

"I'm sorry about him. I have got to teach these guys some manners," Chan said face palming.

"BANANA BREAD?!? Ari you're the best," Han yelled as he found the banana bread in the kitchen.

You and Chan made it in time to see him burn his finger on the container. He yelped out in pain as it happened at you jumped a smidge.