007💗

Grace sat in bed and sighed as her looked to her phone. Her head was a mess and she had been avoiding keegan ever since she had told him what had happened to her over Fraser and what she had been through.

Grace still felt guilt. She felt guilt for what jack had fine to protect her. Grace looked to the texts off of keegan and smiled. She knew that she wanted to be close with him, she knew they she liked him more than she would like to admit but it scared her as she knew she couldn't trust him completely after all that she had been thorough.

Grace stood from her bed and sighed as she started to get ready. Grace walked down into the kitchen and smiled as she saw jack with Charley. Grace knew that it was weird to see her dad with someone who wasn't her mum but she knew that she wanted him to be happy.

Grace knew that it was weird with Charley only being a few years older but she saw how happy jack was when she was around. Jack looked to grace and smiled

"hey, are you okay?" He asked as she nodded

"I'm fine dad" grace said as sick smiled. He knew that he was more protective of grace then of Amy and Ricky, especially after all that she had been through

"I'm going out I'll see you later" grace said as jack looked to her and nodded

***
Grace smiled to herself as she got to the graveyard. She smiled as she lay the flowers down and sat down "I miss you mum, I miss you were here to told me and tell me it would be only but you are gone and I feel so lonely. I feel like I am letting you and dad done, I have made mistakes and dad could be the one punished for it. I wish you were here" grace said as she sat looking at Ronnie grave.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and sighed, grace knew that she had never excepted her mums death. She knew that she had focused her grief and got involved in the county lines.

She knew that she didn't want to but she didn't realise what she was doing until it was too late. Grace sighed as she sat in front of the grave. She wiped the tears from her eyes and sighed as she looked to her phone and sighed as she saw that jack was calling her, grace knew that she couldn't do it.

She couldn't talk to him and she couldn't bear it knowing just how much trouble jack was on for protecting her. Grace knew that he was even if he wouldn't talk to her over it. Grace was terrified that she was going to loose her dad too

"Are you okay?" Grace heard somehow ask. Grace looked to see Keegan and nodded. Keegan sat next to her and smiled

"I know what it's like to lose someone, I came to see shaki" Keegan said as Arthur looked to him and smiled

"of course you did, I haven't excepted that she is gone. I was happy, my parents getting married and then it all changed. She was dead and everyone pushed each other away because of it. I still need my mum sometimes, more than I want to admit" grace said as Keegan pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head and smiled

"it's okay, I watched my best friend die and you never get over losing anyone. I'm here for you I promise" Keegan said as grace looked to him and smiled as he took a hold of her head.

Grace looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. Grace kissed him back for a moment. It was sweet yet passionate. Grace knew that it made her head spin and made her stop thinking over the mess that was her family.

Grace knew that she was scared but with something going on with her and Keegan could she go there with him?

***
Grace got home and sighed as she rested against the door. Jack walked out of the kitchen and frowned as he saw grace "Gracie?"

"I went to visit mum, I miss her so much" grace said as she started to cry. Jack walked over to her and hugged her and smiled

"I know and I do too but it's okay, I'm your dad and I promise you I am not going anywhere" jack said as grace smiled.

But could jack keep that secret with the fact he could be going to jail leaving her all alone?