Rapunzel: Backstory

So as I'm writing this, I realize some people may not even know what Rapunzel is. No, I'm not talking about the story itself, I mean the plant. The plant Rapunzel is also called rampion. It's a root plant, like a turnip. Their green leaves were used like spinach. The rooted flesh that is similar to a turnip was used like a turnip. They also have purple flowers.

How is this related? Well, if you've heard the story, you've heard of the plant. I merely gave an explanation of this plant for better understanding. If you haven't heard the story, then think to the movie Tangled. The magical sun flower? That's the Rapunzel plant. Except for it was in the witch's garden and was stolen from her.

If you haven't seen or heard anything, here's a brief description: (feel free to skip this chapter if you HAVE heard or seen the movie)
The queen is pregnant. And as a pregnant lady, she got cravings. She craved the rampion leaves that were growing in a witch's garden. She demanded some, and the king's servants stole some for her. When the baby was born, the witch took the baby as payment for the stolen plants. She hid the baby in a tower and didn't cut her hair. She yelled, "Rapunzel, let down your hair!" whenever she came back from errands. Then she would climb the hair. A prince notices this and yells up to her,"Rapunzel, let down your hair!" He climbed up, killed the witch, rescued and married her. And they live happily ever after.

Yeah, I know. It's short. It's a backstory man! (Or woman!) I promise next chapters will be longer.