࿐ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1࿐| 𝑯𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒐

Outfit

I hope you like it (っ

I hope you like it (っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ

★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ★᭄ꦿ᭄
Chapter 1
Hirano

You woke up to the sound of your dad yelling over the phone at someone, probably someone apart of his science studies.

You got up and changed into your school clothes. Once you were done you walked to the dinning room and sat down. You thanked the maid/house keeper for the breakfast and began to eat.

As the maid/house keeper told your father that breakfast was ready you heard him yell into the phone then slam the phone in the receiver hanging up, then walked to the table and sit down.

Your father was a world-renowned scientist. He was the highest in the field and only excepts the best in life.
This originally didn't sit well with your mother causing her to get a divorce. This also caused her to lose you, she's still working on getting her Rights to you.

"Good morning my daughter." He said as he ate. You just pretended that he wasn't there. "Are you still mad that took away that stupid art passion ?" " It wasn't stupid" You growled. " It was and you know it." He said you stood up put on your shoes and walked out the front door.

"Please take her to school."

"Yes sir."

Soon you were in the car being droven to school. You looked out the window to see a small town covered in cherry blossoms and trees. It was a beautiful sight, too bad you couldn't draw it.

You had a dream of being a famous artist but your father refused to support you or let you have this passion, and signed you up for business course classes.

You could still be an editor for an artist but it wouldn't be the same. You wanted to paint lovely portraits and paintings, to bad your dad was such a controlling piece of shit.