࿐𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6࿐| Butterfly repose

chapter 6
Butterfly Repose

It had been a week since the guard had come to collect you, you had multiple calls from your father but you never answered them

It had been a week since the guard had come to collect you, you had multiple calls from your father but you never answered them. You felt bad that Rohan had to deal with this, causing you to stay in your room.

As Rohan worked something bothered him. It was you, he didn't know why it mattered. He hadn't seen you in a while..

He stood up and walked to your room. He saw that the door was open and you weren't inside.

As he walked downstairs he saw you in the backyard, he saw it.

You had a sketchbook in hand drawing out the kaleidoscope of great purple emperor butterflies.

You were sitting down on the grass. You seemed rushed, but you also seemed..

Happy..

“You..can draw ?” You jumped as you heard a voice. As you looked up you saw him, Rohan, looking over your shoulder.

“Can I see them ? I won't tell anyone.”

With those words you paused, you trusted Rohan and handed him your sketchbook.

He sat down next to you calmly flipping through your sketchbook. He seemed pleased as he went through pictures of landscapes, people, then..his own manga character.

This left you embarrassed. But Rohan on the other hand had a proud smirk on his face.

Then he hit it.

Pictures of a girl, she looked so much like you, in deep dark images and scenarios. It looked as if you were suffering.

Rohan closed the book and handed it back to you. “The details are amazing, your shading is on point, put the way you draw emotions are a little off.”

As he said that your heart skipped a beat. He thought it was good ?

“How long have you been drawing ?”

You paused then looked at him, he looked away with a soft blush. “Since I was little actually…” Rohan smiled then held your hand.

“be careful, you don't wanna strain your wrists..” He said. You smiled softly, causing him to look at you, Rohan blushed, you were so cute when you were smiling..

Why didn't you do it more often ?

“Hir-”

“Yo Rohan-Sensei ! Can we use your backyard for our picnic ? Maybe Hirano-Senpai can join us !”

You both heard the voices and laughter of Okuyasu, Josuke,Yukako, and Koichi.

Rohan gave a low growl as he stood up and walked to the door. You followed, staying away from the group of teens entering.

As the tall pompadour boy and his friends saw you they instantly got excited !

“Hirano-Senpai ! You can drive right !? Now we don't have to stay here with him.” Josuke cheered with a light blush on his face as he approached you.

Rohan stood in front of you, “Hirano is not your chauffeur, she's a Friend, not your driver. Walk if you must, we're very busy, my manga chapters are due soon.” He said glaring at Josuke.

Josuke glared back annoyed. “Fine, But Hirano-Senpai can join us at any time.” He said as he and his friends left the mansion.

Rohan smirked as he flicked the ground off then slammed the door, you smiled at this.

“Hirano. Can I ask you something ?”

Rohan said as he walked back to you, he now stood in front of you with a light blush dusted on his cheeks.

“Sure Sensei, what can I do for you ?” you said with a smile. Rohan looked at you, his eyes softened a bit.

“I know that I've tried before, but I never asked. For some reason I want to know what you are. Can I read you ?” he said looking away.

You gave a small nod, causing Rohan to look at you in shock. “It should only take a second.” he said as he summoned his stand.

“HEAVEN'S DOOR !”

before you knew it, you blacked out..

Rohan laid your head down in his lap as begin to read through you. Every Page, worse than. The last…

Your father

Your missing mother

Your broken family..

Your broken heart..

He controlled everything…

You felt trapped…

As he read farther into the present. He saw pages of you being in Morioh, and the time he and you spent together. It was the best thing that ever happened to you.

You were happy with him…

Rohan's heart skipped a beat, causing him to feel weird. He un-summoned his stand causing you to wake up. As you sat up you smiled at Rohan. He smiled back.

It was repose. Just the way you liked it….

A new beginning for the both of you..

-end of chapter 6

Next chapter
Chapter 7
Birthday

Next chapter Chapter 7Birthday