࿐𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11࿐|𝒇𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓

Farewell beautiful lover

Rohan watched as you died, he sat there holding you helplessly, but that was all over now, Josuke busted into the room

"Hirano-"

He stopped dead in his tracks running up to the green haired man. "What happened here ?!" the teen demand. Rohan was silent, staring at your body, he looked down to your face, admiring the view.

"Roh-" "They shot her, she's gone.." He said simply. Josuke gave a shocked look, as Rohan sat there in silence. Rohan stood up carrying your dead body. As he was about to walk out, shining diamond stopped him, touching your dead body.

Your wound began to heal, Rohan sighed. "She's dead.." he mumbled. "We still have to try.." Josuke mumbled back. Rohan nodded and laid you on the floor. You were now healed but still, you laid there motionless.

Rohan sighed, holding your hand. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you..(y/n)" Rohan siad, closing his eyes. Josuke looked at the man in shock, the man never apologized or seemed to like anyone, it seemed he had a soft spot for this girl. Josuke gave a determined look, letting his stand give chest compressions.

After awhile it seemed to not be working, "Stop..you're wasting your time.." Rohan uttered, Josuke stopped, now crying. "She can't be.." Josuke uttered, Rohan turned away, holding back his tears, he gripped your hand. As silence fell over the room.

"Oh rohan..you're not fooling anyone.." Someone said as they lightly squeezed Rohan's hand. Rohan quickly looked down to see you, a smile light on your face. Rohan smiled and hugged you. "You're gonna pay for dying," Rohan growled. You giggled and hugged back.

"I missed you too Rohan.." You said as you kissed his cheek, He pulled away with a smirk before kissing you, You felt happy as you melted into the kiss.

"Are they kissing, ew..." Okuyasu said walking in with the others, Josuke laughed along with okuyasu, yukakou slapped them on the back of the head. "Shut it punks." Rohan pulled away annoyed. "Can it you idiots !" He growled helping you to your feet, you lightly smiled as they began to argue, happy that nothing had changed.

Soon the morning hit, the sun slightly peaking through the room. Rohan led you downstairs,you stood at the door while then the teens left, leaving you and Rohan standing there.

"What will happen to me ?" you asked. "You'll stay with me, we'll be together, we'll stay together." he assured. You looked over at him to see a soft blush on his face, unlike with everyone else, he was calm.

"Rohan.." You said reaching for his hand. "Yes ? Hirano ?" he said reaching his hand out to yours.

 "Yes ? Hirano ?" he said reaching his hand out to yours

"I...I love you.." you said, as you began to hold his hand. He smiled softly, holding your hand giving it a tight squeeze. "I love you too."

You both walked hand and hand outside of the house. Basking in the light from the sun.

And from that day forward you all never looked back.

End of chapter 11

Next chapter
Chapter 12
Happily ever after

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Me who was thinking about Killin (y/n): 👀💅✨

Me who was thinking about Killin
(y/n): 👀💅✨