࿐𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4࿐|judging a book by its cover

Outfit:

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Chapter 4
Judging a book by its cover

You woke up the next morning fairly happy. You got up And changed into your clothes. After fixing up the room you walked downstairs.

As you entered the living room you saw Rohan. "Good morning Mr. Rohan ." You said as you stood by him. " Good morning Hirano-san. Let's go to the cafe for breakfast." Rohan said as he stood up you nodded as you went to the door and the both of you put on your shoes.

As you and Rohan walked you guys walked in silence until you heard the rush of footsteps. Rohan sighed at this. "Yo Rohan who's this ? ." A boy with a pompadour said while pointing to you, there was another boy with him too.

" Stop Higashikata, if you must know this is my 19 year old student (y/n) Hirano." Rohan said while glaring at the boy. " I'm Josuke Higashikata and this is my friend Okuyasu Nijimura." He said.

You nodded then looked away. Josuke and Okuyasu were confused. "Yo what's wrong ?" Okuyasu said. "She's not a people's person, and you might wanna respect her ! Her father is a very important person." Rohan said annoyed." Wow, I never seen her around here, where's she from ?" Josuke said.

"I'm from Tokyo, I'm here for an internship." You said getting a little annoyed. " That's cool ." Okuyasu and Josuke said. "Her father sent here to learn, not to become stupid, let's go Hirano-san" Rohan said while taking your hand and dragging you away.

At the cafe you both ordered and got your food you guys sat outside and ate."Can I ask you some questions. " Rohan asked. You nodded.

It was mostly questions about school. All of the sudden a basketball had hit your head.

You held your head In pain. Rohan stood up angrily. Soon your nose bleed and then you heard running. "Yo, sorry !" Josuke said. As he touched your face, something happened.

Josuke began to hallucinate, you were confused but then you saw it. A hand coming from Josuke's body. Your stand must have reacted to the feeling of the hand.

You released your stands grip on josuke. "W-what was that" Josuke said.

You stood up and summoned your stand fully. "Sorry are you okay ?" You asked. Josuke nodded then back up and ran away.

You sighed softly. "Idiots." You and Rohan said at the same time.

You looked at Rohan In shock then smiled at each other.

Soon the day was finished and you went back to Rohan's Mansion.

As you sat in your room you were secretly drawing. when you heard a knock on your door, you hid your things.

"Come in"

"Hirano, you have a phonecall. "

Rohan said.

As you picked up the phone you were silent." I know you're there and I know you're angry." He said.

You still didn't answer. " I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU, WHEN YOU COME BACK WE ARE MOVING TO AMERICA AND YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE IT !" he yelled.

" Fuck.you."

Is all you said before you hanged up. As you looked around you didn't see Rohan, he was probably working on his manga you sighed and went back up to your room.

You didn't want to leave....

But like always you were being dragged and drowned under your father's iron fist.

You sighed as you got ready for bed. After you changed and took a shower. You turned off the lights and laid down.

There was always tommorow, but maybe it may be better than you think....

- end of chapter 4

Chapter 5
Not so bad