࿐𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9࿐| Starcrossed lovers

It was 3am as Rohan drove somewhere

It was 3am as Rohan drove somewhere. The teens that watched her get ripped away sitting in the back seat, sleeping.

Rohan turned on the heater. The cold from outside getting to him. As he looked down at directions he read it.

“Tokyo city airport.”

I didn't take them long to arrive…

“Hey ! Wake up before we're late !”Rohan said as he rushed out of the car to grab his things. The teens quicky followed before they went into the airport..

As expected the flight was delayed for an hour due to the cold weather.

But this wouldn't stop him,

It had been two weeks since he last saw you.

He wasn't going to let you go.

(To you)

You woke up in your room and tried the door nob again, for the past few weeks your father had kept you in here, until you give in.

But you weren't gonna let that happen. The room had no ac or heater. You had a hard bed and thin blankets.

The bathroom door was locked, the windows were bared and you've been wearing the same thing since you were taken away.

You hid in the bare corner of your room, he hugged yourself to stay warm...no one could help you now.

All of the sudden you hear the sound of people talking in the hallway.

”Did you hear, Dr.Hirano left in a hurry to the airport.”

“why is that ?”

“Maybe the Mother has arrived for Hirano…”

“I'll get prepared for a break in.”

You sat there silently. “Please..”

“Don't come for me.”

(Back to Rohan)

After hours if flying they made it to Washington DC in america. Rohan ran to the taxi only to be stopped by someone.

“You broke manga artist. You just can't listen, can you ?”

Dr.Hirano said while pulling out a taser. “Just give up, I'll give you anything..”he said with a sly smirk. “(Y/n)” Rohan said silently.

The Doctor looked at the man confused. “What was that ?”

“GIVE ME BACK (Y/N)”

Rohan kneed the man in the stomach.

“HEAVEN'S DOOR” As he reached down to the man all he saw…

Was the face of his stand….

“Mr.Kishibe, It seems that you're really attached to my daughter. Well, we all can't have what we want.”

He said as he walked behind Rohan, he realised that he couldn't move at all, he never left the spot he was standing in.

The illusion was cut short by the painful sting of a taser. Rohan let out a scream of pain, unable to move, forced to take the taser up close.

As he looked at the group of teens he saw them, having their own illusions.

Rohan was kicked to the ground. “This is the end,Kishibe. You'll be nothing but a myth in that small town.” he said as he reached down to the man with a knife ready to stab him in the head..

“Heavens door…”

The doctor waited for something to happen. Nothing did. “HAHA, YOU'RE FUCKED KISHIBE, I'LL ALWAYS WIN-” the man's Victory was cut off as he went for the stab…

You're father looked at Rohan as he paused mid stab. He saw the flash of a camera, a smirk still embedded on his face.

The group of teens giggled as he stood there in shock. “A world famous doctor hurting visitors ? Wow. Wait till the public hears this.” Rohan taunted.

“YOU BITCH !” you father screamed as he stabbed Rohan. But he didn't stab him, your father saw, he coughed up blood..

“H-How is this possible !” he yelled in anguish as he crawled away in pain. “Heaven's door made it so you won't hurt me..but you will hurt yourself.”

Rohan said as he kicked the man into the concrete. You're father didn't answer back, he mumbled something to himself. “Oi !” Josuke growled at the man.

Rohan kicked the man out the way only to see a phone…

“Hirano !” Rohan said as he grabbed the man's keys and ran. The teens would stay, only to make sure the doctor would learn his lesson…

(Back to you)

You sat in your room as someone broke in.

"no..stop..“

“stay away from me !”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING ! HELP HELP !

“HELP-”

-end of chapter 9

Next chapter
Chapter 10
Nowhere to run.

Next chapterChapter 10Nowhere to run