࿐𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7࿐| birthday...

chapter 7
Birthday..

It was a nice fall day as you woke up, you had spent 3 Months in Morioh, it was so wonderful here, you loved every second of it

After you got dressed you went downstairs to see Rohan, he had a Gift box in his hand, Dressed and ready to go.

As he looked at you he gave you a soft smile. “Hello Hirano, let's go to the restaurant so we can celebrate your birthday.” you smiled and put on your shoes.

“Let's.”

After awhile of walking, you both finally made it to Tonio's restaurant. As you entered you saw the group of teens causing Rohan to growl.

“Why are you delinquents here !?” He growled as you both walked over to the table. While Rohan argued with Josuke you looked around.

There were gifts and food, littered around. You were a bit unsure. The teens noticed this.

“What's wrong Hirano-Senpai ?” Josuke asked, confused. “Hirano never had a proper birthday party before.” Rohan said as he pulled out a chair for you by him.

“WHAT !?” Josuke said, shocked. Rohan sighed as he took his seat next to you.“Try not to mess this up Higashikata !” He snapped back.

Josuke glared at him. “Of course I won't ! Senpai is gonna have so much fun !” He snapped back.

After a while of glares and arguing Tonio cane by. “Happy birthday Hirano ! Let's get started with food !” he cheered as he ran into the kitchen.

Soon music began to play. Instantly everyone began to sing along. After awhile of joking around talking and having fun.

Soon Tonio came with the food, after a couple of eating contest, glaring and talking, Rohan suddenly got up. “I'll be back in a minute Hirano.” he said, with a smile.

You gave him a soft smile before he left. “Yo Hirano-Senpai, can we ask you something about Rohan-Sensei ?” Okuyasu said. You gave him a soft nod.

He smirked.

“Are you and Rohan dating ?” a dark blush dusted your face. “N-No you got it all wrong w-we're just friends !” you said while covering your face.

Before they could tease you more suddenly the lights turned off. You smiled as you saw Rohan walk in with a pink cake with Butterfly patterns with two big candles on top.

“Happy 20th birthday Hirano.”

“Happy 20th birthday Indeed my dear daughter.”

Everyone went silent as a man walked in, it was your father, he had a smug smirk on his face. “What ? You're not happy to see your old man ?” he said with a chuckle as he snapped.

All of the sudden guards had entered the restaurant. Rohan put the cake on the table before standing in front of you.

“The last time I checked you weren't invited.” Rohan growled. You watched as a guards came up behind you and tasered Rohan. The teens stood up to do something only for you to be grabbed by a guard.

“You people should listen to those higher than you.” your father teased.“Now (y/n), say goodbye to your teacher.” you pulled away from your father to check on Rohan.

As you helped him up you made sure he was okay. After you were done you turned away to leave only to be grabbed by Rohan. “Hirano, you can't be serious about going with him.” he said with a desperate tone.

You looked him in the eyes. They were soft but worried, you could tell he wanted you to stay. You held his hand.

“Goodbye, Rohan.”

You gave him a soft kiss before being dragged away from Rohan. Rohan watched as you were dragged away. As he went to get you, he was held back by the group of teens.

“No Rohan-Sensei, they'll hurt you if you do !” Koichi Said.

HIRANO!!”

your father pushed you into the car and slammed the door. All of the sudden the door locked. You banged on the window.

“LET ME GO ! I'M 20 YEARS OLD I CAN DO WHAT I WANT !” you screamed. Your father laughed. “You're my daughter, whatever I say goes.” All of the sudden the car took off.

Leaving behind Morioh and Rohan…

Leaving behind your happiness….

It was your birthday..

So ?

It doesn't mean anything.

-end of chapter 7
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️
Next chapter
Chapter 8
Prisoner.