࿐𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8࿐| prisoner

Prisoner

Prisoner

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

You woke up in the car, as you looked out the window you saw that the landscape was unfamiliar.

As you tried to open the door it was locked. You yelled at the driver. “Let me go ! You'll pay for this !” you growled. The driver chuckled.

“You're only sixteen, shut your mouth and listen to your elders.” “s-sixteen ?” you were shocked, was your father changing your age so you couldn't leave him.

As you looked out the back window of the car, you saw your father's car, he was following you. Probably to make sure you don't escape..

You were his prisoner…

(Meanwhile in Morioh)

Rohan rushed to pack his clothes, no way was he gonna let you go. As he ran into his office he saw it, an old letter from the mail he forgot to give you.

“My dear daughter,

We are moving to Washington DC in america, I have landed a job in the white House and you shall be getting married to a pop singer's son in order for me to get well known in the media.

I expect you to be ready to go on your birthday,

I hope you're not mad

-dad”

“That basterd !” Rohan yelled as he was about to tear up the paper. He stopped. “Washington Dc ?” he stopped and wrote it down.

He wanted to go on his own but it hit him. Josuke Higashikata…”

Rohan knocked on Josuke's door, Josuke growled. “what do y-”.“Washington DC, Do you know that america state ?” Rohan interrupted.

Josuke nodded “yeah, wh-”. Hirano is there, her father is taking her there for his job and is gonna force her to marry someone she doesn't know. I hate to say this, even to you.. but help me get her back.”

Josuke sighed and nodded.

“Let me call some people…”

(Back to you)

You fought back as you were dragged onto a jet. PLEASE LET ME STAY ! PLEASE LET ME GO !” you begged as you tried to fight back.

Your father laughed at this. You snapped. Lucid nightmares…” Instantly the guards let you go. They fell to their knees broken and crying. Their eyes were blue…

“I warned you...now you'll pay !” Soon. all the guards were under your stand's power as you walked over to your father, you stopped.

You were suddenly on the jet. You were confused, you realised that you never moved at all.

“What in th-”“You see, you were born with your stand, so that means I'm a stand user.” your father interrupted with a smirk.

“You never moved. My stand,

『 Lucid 』”

“Made you have an illusion that you used your stand, to be honest you never moved.” he said as he recalled his stand.

“You're coming home with me, I don't care what you say.” All you could do was sit by as the jet took off.

You were nothing but a prisoner…

You were nothing but a tool..

End of chapter 8

Next chapter
Chapter 9
Star crossed lovers…

Next chapter Chapter 9Star crossed lovers…