chapter 5

PEOPLE this was actually 2 pages long i feel acomplished!!!!!

Enjoy this chapter! 

Niall POV

Parties. My only freedom. When Alexis walked in she looked beautiful until she fell into my arms. What’s with her falling into me?? After some sarcastic comments to each other she pushed me away and got a drink.

"Hey man, enjoying the party?" I turn to see Colin, one of my buddies. "Yeah man, it’s great!" "Found you a couple of ladies, Horan." He led me to a group of girls near the dance floor. There I saw her.  I was watching her. Alexis. She was dancing with harry. Alexis looked up and we made eye contact. I quickly looked away and put my attention on the group of girls that started to flirt with me.

About ten minutes later I felt someone slightly grab my shirt. I turn around to no one, but I heard a slight "stop please." then I hear it. The scream. 

I kept hearing “NIALL” being shouted through the hall. I ran towards the screams to open a door. When I saw what was inside I murmured a "what the fuck." There was Harry…about to fuck Alexis. She was in tears and trying her best to push him off. 

I grabbed him and pushed him off of her. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!? CANT YOU HEAR HER PLEADING FOR YOU TO STOP."

Anger rushed over me and I punched him over and over until I heard a weak voice. "niall sstop."

Alexis pov

Harry had managed to take off all of my clothes except for my underwear. I kept yelling for help and that’s when harry slapped me. Then I heard the door slam open with a murmured "what the fuck"

Seeing Niall beat up Harry scared me. Niall was so aggressive that I thought he would kill him so I pleaded "Niall stop. Please. You’re gonna hurt him." 

Niall turned to me, his eyes a darker shade of blue. "Oh…sorry." he turned to the knocked out Harry. "You okay?" I hear. "Your shirt is ripped so…uh here.”

Niall then slipped off his white t-shirt and handed it to me. I grabbed it. It smelled of his cologne and the stench of alcohol. "thank you" I quietly mumbled as I slipped it on.

"Do u want anything else?" Niall asks. Then, I started to cry. I had never been treated that way and I was so scared. Niall came up to me and cradled my small figure. Why is he suddenly so nice to me? He rubbed my back while I cried into his bare chest.

“I just wanna go home." I managed to sputter. Niall surprises me by lifting me up bridal style and walks me to his car. We earn some stares from the other people at the party. I bury my head in his chest, my tears streaming down. As we reach the car I remembered, Niall had been drinking.

"Niall, are you okay to drive?" “Yeah, only had 2 drinks." He set me in his car, closed the door, and then opened the back seat door to grab two sweatshirts. “Here, it’s kinda chilly. You can put this on.”

He got in the car and drove to my house. He turned on the radio and Ed Sheeran came on. I loved Ed Sheeran but the state I’m in right now wasn’t helping. He drove me home with the sound of the radio filling the silence. I drifted to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________

Niall POV

We reached Alexis’s home. She had fallen asleep but first I had to figure out if Bill and Maria were home. Their car wasn’t in the driveway nor was the door unlocked. I knew they kept a spare key under the flower pot.

I knew Bill and Maria well. When I was younger, Maria always let me barge in and we would make cookies. She was like the grandma I never had. I grabbed the key and unlocked the door.

I went back to the car to get Alexis. I opened the door slowly so she wouldn’t fall out. She opened her eyes barely as I put her in my arms. "Shhh, go back to sleep," I whispered to her. 

I went inside to find a note from Bill and Maria saying they wouldn’t be home till around midnight. Thank God it was 11:30. They wouldn’t approve of the state she’s in.

I walked Alexis upstairs and searched for her room. I opened a door to a room where there was little furniture and decoration, but 2 large suitcases and an Ed Sheeran poster. So she likes Ed Sheeran.

One detail I noticed was a picture in a frame of a man, woman, and a young Alexis. I set her down on her bed and pulled the covers over her. I looked at her small figure. She looked so peaceful sleeping.

For some reason I had the urge to do something. I leaned down and pressed a kiss to her forehead. As I started to walk away, I heard a small weak voice. "Niall, can you stay? Please." I turn to see Alexis with a fresh stream of tears. "I keep picturing what happened."

Usual Niall would have made some bitchy comment but I didn’t. I walked to the other side of the bed and slipped under the covers. I scooted closer to Alexis and wrapped my arm around her. I felt her stiffen but slowly relax as my arm touch the skin under my shirt she was wearing. "Goodnight Alexis." I whispered as we both drifted to sleep.

 EVERYTHING IS NOW EDITED AND UPDATED!!!!! I had the day off so it was good to edit everything. i might post a chapter later today but enjoy what I fixed. have a great day!! please vote and comment feedback thank you!!

love uuuu ^__^ jackie

Ig//@niallgirl0913 (my ig is not letting me comment so im not active. its been going on for like 2 weeks so yeah)