chapter 1

ALEXIS POV:

The day I moved to Mullingar was a huge life change. For one, my parents were dead. I had no other family back in England where I originally lived. After the car crash I knew everything would change. I still remember that day clearly...

flashback

“Sweetie, get in the car!” shouted my mom. It was my 17th birthday and my parents were taking me out to a special dinner. While we were driving my dad turned around to ask a question. Little did I know he was in the middle of an intersection and BAM, it happened. I woke up in the hospital where I was told they had died. I cried more than I ever had before. I passed out that night and awoke to some more people in my room. A man and a women who I was informed were my new guardians. Bill and Maria. I left with them that day to get my stuff and move to Mullingar, Ireland.

When I moved in, summer was ending. School was about to begin so Maria went to enroll me. I had one week until school started.

7 days to get used to my new home.

_______________________________________________

"Alexis, dinner is ready.” I heard Maria call. Bill was working late that night so we sat down and she told me the run down for tomorrow.

"I will wake you up and make you breakfast but I won’t be able to drive you to school. You will have to ride the bus." "Oh, okay." I simply replied.

There were a couple hours of daylight left so I took the opportunity to take a walk down my street. "Maria, I’ll be back. I’m taking a walk."

The neighborhood was small but beautiful. I checked my phone to see if there were any notifications and BAM. I fell. "Hey! Watch where you’re going loser!"

I look up to a set of blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. He was very attractive, but I could tell he was a jerk. "O-oh I’m sorry." "You better be" 

He walked past me and went to the house right next to mine. The guy who ran into me was my neighbor. And I didn’t even know his name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was my first day of attending high school in Mullingar. I’m a senior and I’m extremely nervous.

"Alexis, the bus is here!” shouted Maria. "Ok, be there in a sec!"

I had on my black vans, skinny jeans, and a gray sweater because it was surprisingly chilly that day. As I walked outside I bumped into HIM again. "You again?" he said sarcastically.

"Yes, but I have a name you know." "Why should I care?" he responded. He pushed past me and went onto the bus. "Asshole." I murmured under my breath.

 I got on and sat alone in the back wondering if this day could get better.

 _____________________________________

I got off and went straight to the office. There I got my schedule and started making my way to class. At least I thought. I couldn’t find my first class. The perfect way to start your first day!

I was lost and then, as if the day couldn’t get any better, I ran into HIM again...

(finally edited)  im not a great writer but enjoy!!:)