chapter 4

I was scared. I’ve been to only two parties and I had gotten into trouble both times. 

Katy agreed that I would come over to hang out before and after the party. We had been looking for outfits to wear for at least an hour. She finally passed me a floral crop top and jean shorts. I tried it on. "OH MY GOD YOU LOOK PERFECT!” Katy said. "Are u sure?' "Girl you look sexy." After hours of getting ready, we left. Katy drove us to a house that was huge.

"Who the hell lives here? Their house is huge!!" "Colin, he’s in our math class." I remembered him. He sat next to Niall. 

We walked to the door and as we make our way in of course I trip and fall into someone’s arms. I look up and of course it’s Niall. "Look who’s here. Had the balls to actually show up huh?"  He annoys me so much. "I don’t have balls but if I did they would obviously be bigger than yours." I replied. And with that I pushed him away and went to see where Katy went off too. I was handed a drink by a man with long curls. "What are you doing here alone?" he asked. "I’m trying to find my friend, sorry." I responded. "Let me help you. By the way, my name is Harry." "I’m Alexis." 

------------------------------------------------------

I began to drink. A lot. I had lost Katy so I spent my time with Harry. "Hey. Wanna dance?” I grabbed his hand and we made our way to the crowded 'dance floor’. As we danced he got closer to me. I noticed Niall staring at me while leaning against the wall near a hallway. We made eye contact and he turned and started talking to a group of girls. I turned back to Harry and he looked me in the eye then put his face in my neck. I knew it was coming. He started sucking on my neck and slowly bit. "Harry stop! Please!" Harry then grabbed me. He was drunk.

"Let’s take this elsewhere.” Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me to the stairs. I saw a glance of Niall and I tried to grab him but Harry dragged me away. He then shoved me into the nearest room, closed the door and pushed me against it. He started kissing me. Oh no. I didn’t kiss back and he got angry. “KISS ME BACK YOU BITCH.”

He threw me on the bed and ripped my shirt off. “HELP!” I screamed. "SOMEONE HELP!" Harry took off my skirt and clamped his hand over my mouth. "Be quiet." he said. Then I remembered Niall was nearby. I grabbed Harry’s hand and screamed "NIALL HELP!"

CLIFFHANGER 

i promise there will be better longer chapters in the future! niall pov in the next chapter be ready for a shit load of drama.