chapter 7

lmao my mom is like read a book sometime. I'm like I'm writing a book but i will never tell her mwahaha 

also a big thank you to people who voted and commented and commented on my IG bout my story i really appreciate it  :)

Alexis POV

Turning around and seeing Niall was absolutely insane. Of all people to stand up for me…

“Wanna say that again kid?” Niall taunts. The guy shook his head no. “Good.” Niall then released him and passed right by me to the back of the bus. I sat alone and felt everyone’s eyes on me.

_____________________________________________

You would think there would be no more drama. Well there was. As I reach my locker I'm greeted by Katy.

 “Everyone is talking about Niall hitting that dude on the bus for you!!!!!!”

“Oh, great.”

“People think you guys are a thing.”

I gasp and start to choke. “ME AND NIALL??? What the hell of course not! I told you what happened! You know we aren't a thing.”

“Yeah well try telling that to the whole school.”

I sigh and we turn and walk to our first class. Oh great, it’s with Niall. 

_____________________________________________

Niall POV

I’ve received so many stares. People were whispering about the incident on the bus. I don't know what overcame me. Just thinking of Lex with Harry made me mad. 

I walk into first period, Chemistry. As I walk in, the class quiets down and all eyes are on me. “Don’t you all have something better to do? Stop staring at me.”

I sit next to my friend Liam who gives me an odd look but says nothing.

The door opens and our teacher, Ms. Carper walks in. Everyone quiets down as she begins talking.

“This is your new project. It will be due by the end of next month. Part will be done at school, part will need to be completed in your spare time after school. I have assigned partners for you so listen for your name.”

She starts to go through the names and when I hear who my partner is I feel all the eyes back on me just like when I walked in.

“Niall Horan and…um…Alexis Jones!”

________________________________________________

 Alexis POV

“Niall Horan and…um…Alexis Jones!”

I start to choke and cough again.

“Alright, everyone get with your partner. I will pass the packets around.” 

“Good luck,” Katy whispers to me as she goes to work with Matt.

I look down when I hear the chair next to me squeak. There’s Niall. 

“Hey” I mumble.

“Let’s just get this over and done with okay.”

“Yeah…uh okay.”

_____________________

Im sorry this isn't the best chapter. I've had requests to update so i did. the next chapter will defiantly be better. but thank you guys for over 700 reads!!! 

please vote and comment LOVE UUU

-jackie ^__^