chapter 6

Alexis POV

The fact that Niall came to stay with me was surprising. As he laid down, he pulled me closer to his chest. I could hear his heart beating. I fell asleep.

The memories came back again. Harry Harry Harry all over again. 

I hear the words “Wake up Lex. It’s just a dream Lex. Wake up.” I open my blurry eyes to see Niall. “Shhhh it’s just a dream. Sleep.” 

______________________________

Hangover. Oh lord. I feel last night coming up and I run to the toilet. I made the inhuman noise of puking. I brushed my teeth and headed to my room.

 “Hello there Lex.” were the words I heard when I collided into a body. It was bill “Oh, hey.” I responded. “I’m heading down to make breakfast - any requests?”

I wasn't hungry. The flashback of Harry came back and I felt sick. 

“Um, no whatever you make is fine.” I smiled and went back into my room to find Niall. He was sitting at the edge of the bed. 

“How the hell am I supposed to get out without them noticing me?” Niall said. Ah, the rude Niall was back. “I don't know. Maybe climb out the window.”  He glared at me.

“I’m not climbing through the window.” 

“Fine, I’ll distract them, then you run out the back door. Got it?”

“Yeah, sure.”

I thought he had changed. Nope it was just sympathy for the night before. We crept down the stairs. Bill and Maria were both sitting in the family room with their backs turned to us. Perfect. 

“Okay, go.” and he bolted. He didn't even say goodbye or anything. I didn't even get to say thank you. I swear he must be bipolar. 

After breakfast I went upstairs. The memories flooded in. All I could see was Harry. I ran to the bathroom thinking I would be sick. Fortunately I wasn’t.

I got a text from Katy wondering where I had gone. I had to FaceTime her to tell her. I left out the fact that Niall stayed with me or she would flip. 

 My weekend consisted of constant texting, homework, and dreams of a blue eyed hero. 

_____________________________

fast forward to monday at the bus stop. 

I had a shitty morning. I woke up late, dropped my last contact in the sink, had no clean pants, and no time for breakfast. As I rushed to the bus stop, I collided into you know who.

“Colliding into me must be your favorite thing.” 

“I’m not in the mood for your bullshit Niall.” 

“All right, chill out.”

Silence filled the air at the bus stop. 

“I never got to thank you for what happened on—“

“Drop it. Don't bring it up. Don't mention it at school whatever you do.”

“What? Seriously Niall? You are so worried that I’ll ruin your reputation because you actually care for people? Damn, I can’t believe you Niall.”

“Someone’s on their period.”

A slap was heard through the air. I slapped Niall Horan. The boy who saved my life but didn't care. 

“I thought for once I could actually get along with you and I thought you cared about me. Well, I was wrong. And for your information I'm NOT on my period.”

The bus finally pulled up and I pushed past him and got on the bus. As I got on, all eyes were on me. 

“So, how was your night with Harry? Have some fun?”

I was suddenly pushed aside and the kid was punched in the face by someone. I turned around and I couldn't believe my eyes. 

wonder who it is? haha you probs know but yeah. i didnt proofread it completly but its an update! please comment, vote, and enjoy your day

jackie ^__^