3. I need you to kill one more.

"Clarke." Murphy muttered into the coms as Clarke made a swift exit from the party.

"What?" She asked, sternly.

She was on edge. She didn't like interactions. She didn't want people to recognize her. To remember her face. The attractive man with freckles who had caught her when she faked falling over would now remember her face. Her features would be stored somewhere deep inside his consciousness and she didn't appreciate that. She was supposed to hidden in the shadows.

"We have a problem." Murphy murmured and Clarke frowned immediately, picking up her pace.

"What kind of problem?" Clarke asked hurriedly. She didn't want their cover to be blown. They needed this mission to go well.

"Ontari is here." Murphy replied, dryly and Clarke froze. They were screwed.

"Ontari?" She hissed, "Ontari from polis!"

Murphy grunted in agreement and Clarke knew they had to get out of there.

"Okay. I haven't run into her yet-"

"No. You don't understand, Griffin. I'm in the same room as her and I'm stuck." He explained in a whisper and Clarke's heart started pounding. The adrenaline rushing into her veins faster than a lightning bolt.

"In the same room as you! I thought you were in the hotel room?" Clarke scolded and Murphy huffed.

"Griffin, I wasn't the only one who hacked into the security cameras." Murphy said darkly and Clarke's blood ran cold. It could mean multiple things, multiple events, but there was one that stuck out clearly in her mind. Someone knows.

"W-what?" She asked, trying to keep her voice low so that she didn't draw attention to herself in the somewhat crowded corridor.

"Someone else over-rided the security footage. I got a system alert," Murphy explained, "So I was headed to try and find out who it was and now I'm stuck in a room with Ontari. She hasn't seen me yet though."

Clarke sighed heavily and thought over their options. If Murphy risked it and tried to leave, Ontari might recognize him and blow their cover. If Murphy stayed in the room, Ontari might run into him and also blow their cover. Not to mention there would probably be a terribly violent fight with both Ontari and Murphy's faces being messed up.

"Ontari won't recognize me." Clarke pointed out and she heard Murphy huff in annoyance over the intercom.

"Your point, Griffin?" He asked, quietly.

"I could go in and distract Ontari. While I'm talking to her, you sneak out and I'll follow soon after." Clarke explained, scanning her surrounding's and looking for a way out of the seemingly endless corridor. Murphy sighed and she could tell that he didn't like the plan.

"I don't like it when you have to put yourself at risk-"

"I'll be fine, Murphy. We're cockroaches after all." She teased and Murphy snickered.

"Alright. I'm at sector B on the second floor." He said and Clarke nodded to herself while swiftly walking to the nearest set of stairs she could find. She climbed up quickly and scanned the floor until she found the door labeled 'sector B'. She opened the door slowly and she smiled softly when eyes landed on her. She hated drawing attention. The room was fairly big and she understood how Murphy hadn't been caught yet. She caught a sight of his slick brown hair over the crowd and grinned to herself.

We're cockroaches after all.

She looked around trying to spot Ontari. She had only seen the woman once from a distance. Her and Murphy had been on a mission to study her. Murphy and her had gone through some.... interesting events, but Clarke had never had the chance to talk to her. She spotted Ontari after a while and Clarke was stunned by the woman's beauty. She was a knockout for sure. She was holding a drink in her hand that Clarke assumed was some strong alcohol. Perfect.