⨳𝗠𝗲𝗼𝘄⨳ | 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗼 𝗧𝗲𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗼 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 [𝗣𝘁. 𝟭]

(Note: this oneshot takes place in a universe where whatever you write on your skin, appears on your soulmate's skin as well.) 

❤ ❤ ❤

Kuroo, the captain of the volleyball team, is your best friend. Yes, he's crazy hot, but you don't think of him in that way. Not a lot, anyways.

You have other friends besides him of course, and they're always trying to get you two to hook up, saying things like "Write on your skin! See if it appears on his, too!" and trying to convince you he's your soulmate. 

All that crazy soulmate stuff is fake, at least that's what you think. When your parents met and saw that they were 'soulmates', they got married and had you. But then, three years later, they split. Doesn't sound like destiny, does it?

Sure, the idea sounds nice, but you've avoided writing on your skin for that very reason. You don't want to fall in love just because writing appears on someone's skin. You want it to be genuine. Real, inescapable love. 

"Heyyyyyyooo!"

Kuroo slaps you on the back, interrupting your daydream. "You coming to my game after school today?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. Who you guys playing?" You tell him.

"Karasuno. Apparently they have some really great setter and hitter duo," he smiles, "I've heard their quick attack is crazy."

"Nice. I'll be there."

"Oh, I gotta go," he says, "Gonna be late for practice. See ya, Kitten!"

You blush at the mention of the stupid nickname he gave you. 

Once at one of his volleyball games, you wore a little cat ear headband to support Nekoma, but instead, you got stuck with the nickname 'Kitten'.

"Yeah, see ya then Bedhead!" you chuckle.

❤ ❤ ❤

"What did you bring for lunch?" 

"Well..." Kuroo dumps his lunch on the table, and tons of food falls out. Apples, sandwiches, you name it.

"Whoa! Why do you need so much food?" You laugh.

"Number one, we have a game today, and I'm always hungry after games, and, number two, Kenma barely brings anything to eat." He glares at Kenma, who's sitting next to him.

Kenma ignores Kuroo's glare and silently takes a bite out of an apple he gave him.

You giggle and start to eat your own lunch.

❤ ❤ ❤

"Ah, shoot," Kuroo complains, "It's coming down hard."

The volleyball game against Karasuno was cancelled due to awful weather and thunder storms, so you and Kuroo are walking home together.

"I forgot my umbrella-" 

"Here, we can share," Kuroo offers, making you blush.