Pete

"Wanna play Mario Kart?" Peter asks as he grabs his 2ds " Na I didn't bring my 3DS anyway"      "oh well what do you want to do?" "I don't know um watch something on Netflix?" 

Peter gives me a look as I pull my laptop out of my bag " what?" " so you could grab that heavy thing but couldn't grab your tiny 3ds" "first off, it's not that heavy, and second, yes I grabbed it I take it everywhere. Now, do you want to watch something with me, or are you just going to complain about my laptop the whole way there." 

Peter sighs "ok"  i smile and say"great cuz you're holdin' it" "If I have to hold it I get to choose the show" "ok Pete whatever you say"

I lean my head on peter's shoulder so I could see better. about halfway threw the movie I feel my eyes growing heavy.

* Time skip*

"Hey Sleeping Beauty we're hear, get up" Peter says as he shakes my shoulder.

I groan "how long was I out" I say as I rub the sleep from my eyes

 " 10 minutes, tops"

we get out of Ben's truck to walk around "hey Pete is that..."

I point to a large tower up ahead " Stark tower. Wow" peter looks up in amazement 

"Uh-oh"

"What"

" the fangirling is strong with this one" Peter wackes my arm "you know you love me"

 I turn around to find my mom May and Ben several feet away i start walking backward " hurry up slow-bros" i hear Peter snicker as i lazily turn back around.

 both smirking we do our handshake as we continue to walk with the flow of people. I stop and smell the air it couldn't be  "what Lilly bear" I smile at the nickname. I look at Peter "funnel cake!"    

A/n: I had no idea what to do for this chapter  I'll fix it later ...mabey