Chapter 5

Sophia pov

A month later

My dad is staying at a special hospital the doctors said that he was hallucinating so the officers are bringing Alexis, ryland and me back to la but we need to stay quiet with it so they dyed my hair black like this

We finally got to our private yet and we all just slept.... Riley is coming to la soon but to our vacation house so I'm staying there with Alexis for awhile so and jentzen and I became very close over text we've face timed about a million times because we were both really bored...

Anthony pov

We were all just sitting in the living room talking the hype house were here and then nick said "so Ryland is gone for like so long" we all nodded and then we heard a loud knock everyone was kinda scared so we all came to the front door and Bryce opened "oh hi!" He said and 2 officers walked in "were here to tell you guys." One said "that Sophia is almost arriving back in la after such a long time... if you want information you need to raise ur hand and we will give you information about why, how, and more" a woman said and I raised my hand while josh also raised his hand and everyone else "okay great" the man said and about 6 people were walked in with boxes and started plugging thing in the wall "there setting the cameras so we know what happening if anyone dares to even touch the camera we'll end you." The woman said and we all looked scared "so we can't give you any information have a nice day and we'll be back tomorrow with more." They said and left the house and the cameras were following every step we made...

Sophia pov

We finally arrived and they brought us to my moms land house in La... we got there and I immediately texted jentzen saying

Hey jentzen I'm in la we should link i wanna meet ur friends

Omg great yea totally ima send you the addy and when ur here you need to text me and I will tell you we're everyone is at the house so you can surprise

Omg yea!!!

Okay today?

Yea yea yea!!

Ahah okay I'll send you we will start filming in a hour so yea!

Okay I'll be there in about the middle of the video

Okay great!!

Okay see you there!!

Okay byeee jentzennnn

Byeeeeee soohhhhpia

I wore this