Chapter 20

Sophia pov

The next morning I woke up and started to think what happened yesterday and oh my god I hate Anthony for exposing me so hard with Calvin... Stella was sleeping and I putted a note on her table it was about 8 I grabbed my camera vlog and said "so guys it's about 8 in the morning and my plane is going in 2 hours" I started doing my morning routine and i wore this

And did my hair like this

And I grabbed my luggage and grabbed my paspoort and tickets and everything and walked down the stairs seeing calvins parents and Calvin sleeping on a chair in my house I laughed and brought my luggage down the stairs and walked to Calvin and he was still sleeping I grabbed my vlog camera and set it somewhere and started filming everyone and then shaked Calvin up... "yo Calvin wake up."I said and a smile came on his face.. and his eyes widened and he grabbed me and let me sit on his lap... and I filmed us "so you two are getting breakfast at the airport." Calvins mom said and we nodded "so is this like a trip so you two fall in love in Paris or?" I looked at Calvin and we both burst in laughter "no were bestfriends" I said and he kicked my feet and I laughed and we got into calvins moms car and she drove us to the airport... and I hugged my parents and Calvins parents and Calvin did the same and we went to check in and Calvin started making jokes "who could of guessed that I would go to the mot romantic place on earth with Sophia reeves? Not me" I laughed and playfully hit him... he laughed and we walked to Burger King and I got a meal and he also got one but I was done way earlier then him so I drank his drink and he let his burger fall to his plait "excuse me what?" I laughed and gave it back and he pecked me and handed me his fries and I pecked him and ate the fries... we afterwards went shopping in the airport.. "so know any people in Paris?" He asked me and I nodded "Noah and cloe are currently there with there boyfriend and girlfriends so we can probably hang with them" I said and he smiled and nodded... and we got chocolate and allot of snacks to eat in the plane and it was really fun to do things with calvin... we eventually went in the line of the plane and we got in and we sat next to each and after awhile the plane started going up... after that we just had fun watching movies together...I really liked Calvin allot... he gave me the feeling Payton and Alex and even kol and Ryland gave me on the same moments it was really cute... I fell asleep after some time and I felt pain I opened my eyes and Calvin with putting pens in my hand "why aren't you sleeping and irritating me in my sleep." I said with a smile... he laughed and said "I hate sleeping in planes it's not fun. Sleeping with you in one bed is fun" I couldn't held my laugh. "Well thank you but look" I said and I pointed to the screen it says we were about to land... we finally landed and got our luggage and I got food cause we're both hungry but Calvin wanted to share together so we did share... so after awhile of just eating we got a taxi who brought us to our hotel... we got there and the woman said "what name is it on?" I laughed and said "Sophia and Calvin lucenti" Calvin looked at me and she gave us our passes and we walked to our room "lucenti? That's fits you good" he said and I laughed and I saw cloe walking "cloe?" I said and she turned around and hugged me and saw Calvin "oh aren't you calvin? You look like the Calvin Sophia described..." Calvin looked at me and shook her hand and said "yes I'm Calvin" and Cloe said "wow soph you've got a mans.." and Calvin laughed while cloe also laughed and I saw Noah and Lauren. "Loah!" I yelled and they both turned around and ran hugging me and they both hugged Calvin "omg is this Calvin?" Lauren asked and cloe nodded "so ur the boy Sophia couldn't keep her eyes off?" He looked at me and I looked back embarrassed "and you guys are her amazing bestfriends she can't stop talking about?" Lauren and cloe laughed "we already like this dude".... Calvin and I got to our room and there were 2 beds so I claimed the prettiest one... "so what are we gonna do in Paris?" He asked "oh I just wanted you to fall in love with me so that's why Paris." He laughed and I said "just kidding you already love me but uhm because i think we are good for each so that's why I asked you to come with me." He smiled and stood up and walked to me and kissed me and I laughed and we fell to my bed and we were making out and then I heard a knock. I laughed and stood up and we pulled away and he laughed and gave me a quick peck... I walked to the door and saw Lauren she smiled and walked in... "so how long are you guys staying?" I smiled "for 3 days cause tour and everything you guys should join for moral support" I said and she smiled and nodded... we went swimming... and then we went to a restaurant and we had allot of fun there... I really like Calvin even tho I knew everyone longer then him he is always there... I got a call "hi.... omg really? Yes he's with me... okay omg bye" Calvin looked at me "after tour were filming the next seasons of daughter meets world." He smiled and hugged me... "wasn't a video of Sophia simping on Calvin?" Cloe said grabbing her phone and showed a video from my YouTube channel and me saying "you guys all should follow calvin lucenti even tho he doesnt know me he's still really cute.." everyone laughed and Noah said "Calvin can't even laugh, he said exactly the same thing in his video but more intense" I laughed and he showed a video of Calvin with wet hair saying "oh yea she's really cute and hot... who has her number" I looked at Calvin and he smiled at me and I laughed... after awhile we all went to our hotel room and Calvin started to sing karaoke so we had karaoke night with Lauren and Noah...