Chapter 8

Sophia pov

Everyone left this morning and k.c is packing my bags... they found my mom and my dad is better so where moving to the Netherlands Amsterdam for awhile... I grabbed winter and Riley was coming with and Michelle is staying in Amsterdam with us her man and her divorced and she's pregnant... my dad told me we're staying In Amsterdam for only a few weeks there looking for houses in la they want the whole family back so also Anthony... after 16 hour of a flight we finally were in the Netherlands... our house looked like this

I finally saw my mom again and we just enjoyed our life here

I finally saw my mom again and we just enjoyed our life here... I haven't been on socials yet... maybe in the future... I was sitting in the livingroom with winter and Riley and Michelle while my parents were making dinner "this is kinda weird... being in the same room like you guys.." I said and they both nodded "I'm happy for you Michelle I bet it will be the cutest baby ever" I said and Riley nodded in agree and Michelle smiled bright... "Michelle? Aren't Anthony and you twins?" Riley asked and Michelle nodded "mom and dad tought that a boy would be a little problematic and they only could care for one so auntie Monica chose Anthony I've seen him on the Internet a million times he looks nice.." I smiled at Michelle and nodded... I was just hugging winter while we were having dinner "we bought a house with allot of bedrooms... were going in there tomorrow." My mom said serious. "We're going to Anthony the day after to ask him stuff." My dad said and we just nodded...

The next day

We got to our la house and it was to big to even think about something

When we got inside it was INSANE winter immediately was walking into the house I grabbed her and we went up the stairs

When we got inside it was INSANE winter immediately was walking into the house I grabbed her and we went up the stairs... and we saw allot of rooms I saw this one room with golden hand write " Alexis breeze harmony reeves" I opened the room and my mouth dropped the most biggest room I've ever had in my live and it had this cute pet thing for winter with her name on it in gold so she jumped out of my hands to the thing the room is bigger then it seems..

 and we saw allot of rooms I saw this one room with golden hand write " Alexis breeze harmony reeves" I opened the room and my mouth dropped the most biggest room I've ever had in my live and it had this cute pet thing for winter with her name on ...