Chapter 22

Sophia pov

It has almost been a year since everything... I haven't talked to friends or anyone in months, my dad got really scared after tour... me too I couldn't move my body... after everything Michelle got her twins, Riley lives with her bestfriend in la... I haven't talked to my boyfriend Calvin for months now... I live in our family house near my old house... I live with Stella, my mom, my dad and lev and Jake... our old house is now a business house for my dad he's there everyday he told me allot of people came bu searching for me but I wasn't there... never... I haven't been on social media after tour... I was already done filming 2 extra seasons of daughter meets world and I'll haven't been to the greenhouse in a year now... my birthday is soon and I'm going back to the greenhouse... I hope I missed them allot... I was sitting in my room and my dad walked in with the doctor they were gonna see if I could use my socials and be free again... the doctor tested allot of things with... doesn't even Riley,Michelle or Anthony knows were I am... my dad has been sending automatically messages to anyone who text me so I won't be gone.

Anthony pov

I was getting worried every single day.... after the lights out tour and Sophias tour she completely disappeared I sended her messages but it seemed like she was doing great... but then everyone in the house the phone binged the whole time and I got messages from Sophia "I'm doing great" millions time and then it was quiet in the whole house and everyone walked to the living room and we all got a notification "this message can't be delivered cause it is a automatic sender" everyone's mouth dropped "she has been sending us automatic messages..." Bryce said.... "there's definitely something really wrong." Addison said, kio walked out...

Kio pov

I said that Sophia was typing so I went outside

Kio, look I know I haven't talked to you in almost a year but I know you will always car about me ur that type of guy. So can we talk today at dunkin 4 pm ALONE.

Yes for sure I missed you.

Thank you so much will see ya there

Okay!!

I couldn't believe Sophia really texted me... I walked back in and everyone was freaking out while I got to my room to dress different

Sophia pov

The doctor said I was free after almost year... my dad handed me my phone and I texted kio... I have been thinking about him since day one. He is so loyal and I just wanna talk to him, winter walked into my room while I got ready for the day..

I wore this

And my hair

And my hair