Chapter 14

Sophia pov

After awhile I realized I forgot to meet up with max so I ran to the ravens and knocked and said "is max here?" And they shook there head so I ran to the beach seeing max, Jackie, Haley and Leo "I'm so sorry I forgot my dad came and I totally forgot" I said walking towards them "no it's fine btw ur not that late" Jackie said and I smiled "okay so we wanted to ask you so stuff... we know your mom passed away but did she really? Because her body was never found... and something's happened here in the greenhouse and it all just says ur mom.." Haley said "w-what do you guys mean?" I said scared and confused backing away... "we mean is ur mother alive... because if she is everything make sense..." I couldn't believe me eyes how would they know... " I can't help with that information sorry" I said and walked away and someone grabbed my hand "please for me or even for Alex." Haley said looking at me.... I sigh and walked back to them "yes she's alive." I said and there mouth dropped "how?" Leo asked "she never was in the accident, but weirdly enough she knew the accident was gonna happen.... I think she maybe found out my dad wasn't interested in her..." Leo was thinking and I said "but what has my mom to do with green house?" The Jackie said "we think ur mom is a criminal.... I'm sorry but she bought a freezer from over a million and there's this moon rock missing that is over millions of dollars worth... and it can only be in that type of freezer ur mom bought... and what we know about it is that it can spread a virus over the whole world... and she maybe have leaked with ms. Woods her operation..." I was shocked could my mom really do that... "you mean my mom could of killed Alex's mom and Haley's?" And max nodded "I knew there was something wrong with this woman last year!" I said and Haley said "last year was the accident of my mom... where was ur mom on the 17th of august?" I was thinking... "she wasn't with me....she was... missing for a month..." I said looking at Hayley and they all looked at each "it's getting late we should maybe all go to our own team and meet about this tomorrow..." we all nodded and I went my way and when I went in.... I saw my real "mom.." I said soft and she looked at me "honey?" A tear left my eye... why was she here... Alex looked at me and my eyes began to be heavy and before I knew it I felt pain in my back...

I woke up and saw I was in the hospital... I looked around me and saw her... "what are you doing here!" I said mad... "honey don't talk to me like that." I looked at her "ur not a mother for me! I rather call you Veronica then mom. You left without a goodbye! How can I forgive you..." then my dad Riley and Michelle walked in and my dad froze and Riley immediately hugged my mom and Michelle walked out disgusted "one of my daughters respect me.." she said "what where you doing at the greenhouse?." She laughed "My bestfriend wanted to see her son... so I went with her not to see you..." I couldn't believe my eyes... the doctor walked in and ms. Osmond walked in and he greeted my mom... "how ur feeling?" I smiled and nodded "better.." he smiled at me... everyone left the room the doctor walked in and said I could go home... ms. Osmond brought me back to the school... and said "I know what happened your dad told me and here are your pills... he said you may forget it and I'll will check on you if you take it okay?" I smiled and nodded and he handed me my pills... I was wearing this cause my dad thought it would be a good idea if I was comfy

 I was wearing this cause my dad thought it would be a good idea if I was comfy