Scene 3 - More Preparations

Now we have a sequence accompanied by music of the Supercar family together as they commence placing up decorations; with tinsel around the walls and paintings etc done by Mike. Jimmy places the Christmas Nativity up in the dinning room with the house of baby Jesus in his cot with Mary and the other watchers such as Kings Men and animals in the barn. We see the calendar approach closer and closer and closer to Christmas, now on Tuesday 4th December. The Professor assembling the Christmas tree up whilst Jimmy tests the lights he holds by plugging it into a socket next to him – assuring they all work.

We now see Mike on a conversation on the phone, nodding his head discussing to family and friends necessary meetings and preparations. Meanwhile, the Professor and Jimmy continue to assemble the tree with ornaments up with tinsel and lights being completed onto it to make it pretty and colourful. The date is now Tuesday 11th December. Mitch has himself all tied up in more lights around his little body, standing beside Supercar banging it. Jimmy enters into the lab.

Mitch:

OOH! OOH! ARGH!

Jimmy:

Hiya Mitch! Hey, I've got a great idea for Supercar!

We transition around to later to see a colourful array of Christmas lights all around Supercar to make it pretty as it would fly in the air. The battery-powered lights are now on – as the Supercar team stand around Supercar impressed by their work.

Mike:

Hmm. She does look good like that. Very festive.

Jimmy:

Yeah. And it will be even more festive when we finish our decorations.

Mike:

He! He! He! Well said Jimmy.

The date on the calendar then reaches Tuesday 18th December. At the dining room table, Jimmy continues to tirelessly write his list for Santa now reaching towards a number 600! Opposite to him, Mike begins writing cards to friends and family whilst the Professor begins wrapping up presents for his sister Heidi – several boxes of deluxe Belgium Chocolates, Lint and boxes of Shortbread. Sealing it up with skill and expertise as he begins making presents for the others. We reach the 23rd December as Mitch then jumps around excitedly.

Mitch:

OOH! OOH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!

The presents around the Christmas tree begin to grow, as Mitch is tempted and sneaks over to the tree built in the laboratory to the far right corner from where the control panel is shielded by the glass. Mitch then begins snooping around the presents, finding one addressed to him.

OOH! OOH! OOH! ARGH! ARGH!

Jimmy:

Not yet Mitch.

Mitch stops to look to Jimmy approaching him.

Only two more sleeps now. Soon now boy.

Mitch:

OOH! OOH! OOH! OOH! OOH! OOH! ARGH!

The calendar then reaches Christmas Eve! Final preparations are being made. Mike adds the last few presents down by the tree. The Professor is busy in the kitchen preparing some special cooking as we see him with his apron and special hat whilst preparing the turkey on the main table as he opens the packaging, cutting away the cooking time and placing it somewhere safe. He then cuts open the turkey and places it with his gloves into a tray. In the meantime, Jimmy and Mitch look at the calendar as they begin getting even more excited.