Scene 8 - Cables

Cheeky Mitch, now eaten the bananas leaving the skin on his head, has been able to find a way out from Supercar as he grunts and eeks. Once out, he begins playing with the cables around Supercar. But first, he wanders around to the window to see where Mike and Jimmy are up to. He can peer into the window to spot a table with a white cover over beside the window, with enough space for him to perhaps climb in. Standing opposite side of the table – MasterSpy and Zarin with ZiZi held at gunpoint as a hostage. With Mike, Jimmy and Heidi at the entrance still in a tight situation. Mike and Jimmy have seen Mitch, looking at the bumbling Monkey, but Mitch's eyes widen and shake when he realizes MasterSpy and Zarin are inside. Mitch then wonders over back to Supercar with an idea. He begins untying the electric lights around Supercar, eeking and squeaking. Inside, however, tension remains as Mike and Jimmy wait for Mitch to act with a plan.

Mike:

And so MasterSpy, you disguised you and Zarin as Santa and one of his elves.

MasterSpy:

Precisely, friend Mercury! And this time, friend Zarin and I have won! There is nothing you can do to stop us. And with Supercar at my disposal, with you and your meddling friends out of the way, I shall be the greatest man who ever lived!

Zarin:

We shall be the greatest men ever lived, MasterSpy.

MasterSpy:

Silence, fool!

Mitch is back with the massively long cable headed back around to the window. Mike keeps MasterSpy and Zarin distracted whilst Mitch attempts to break in by first gently open the window without MasterSpy or Zarin noticing.

Mike:

So MasterSpy, how have your Christmases been? We haven't met before on Christmas. Let's see what your Christmases are like.

MasterSpy:

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! No friend Mercury, you don't think that you can delay my great victory! No! We will wait no longer! We head for my Supercar!

Mitch jumps through quietly with the rope down underneath the table as he then pokes his head out cheekily, crawling over to MasterSpy and Zarin without them even realizing. The others not saying a word.

Zarin:

Our Supercar, remember.

MasterSpy:

Shut up you imbecile!

Mike:

Hmmm. That's not how Santa would treat his elves.

MasterSpy:

If I really were Santa I would treat his elves like slaves! I could never stand this celebration off to begin with! Friend Zarin and I already have as much money and feasts as we can dream with everything we desire and want.

Zarin:

Yes, MasterSpy. Now we have nothing else left we want but Supercar.

MasterSpy:

At least this time with our delicious turkey cooking, we can eat it off from the lovely Professor – which I still look forward to.

Mitch is tying up the bands around the ankles of both MasterSpy and Zarin. Jimmy is about to start giggling from what he sees whilst Zarin turns around to the window to see the outside with the parked Supercar right after Mitch scurries back underneath with the rest of the lights cables.

Zarin:

MasterSpy! I don't remember seeing that window open! Nor do I not remember lights not being on Supercar!

MasterSpy:

Silence you idiot!

Jimmy begins laughing.

What are you laughing at, boy!

Zarin:

MasterSpy! Our feet!

MasterSpy:

Now what are you burbling about...

Mitch from underneath the table yanks the lights as MasterSpy and Zarin fall on their faces to the ground as MasterSpy drops the gun and crashes with a huge thump. As the criminals recover from being tripped, Mitch jumps out. Mike then grabs out his gun.

Mitch:

ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!

Jimmy:

Mitch!

Mike:

Well done Mitch. Well then Santa Clause and little elf, seems like two heads aren't better than one after all. You forget how smart a monkey is. Looks like we'll be taking you down to the police station. And I have a great idea.