Scene 7 - The Arrival of Mike Mercury

We now see at the house of Aunt Heidi. MasterSpy remains to hold the gun at the girls sat down on the sofa in silence. Zarin is out somewhere else.

ZiZi:

Madam, is there any way we can get away from this?

Heidi:

No Zizi. We have to wait for Mike. That's our only option. He'll be arriving around this time.

MasterSpy:

Yes young lady. Friend Mike Mercury and Supercar will be arriving very shortly to receive his presents. Now then; when friend Mercury arrives you Ms. Heidi will open the door and bring him inside. I will have the young girl ZiZi held here at gunpoint. Now as you and the Supercar team would never allow one of your friends to die you will co-operate.

Zarin returns to the lounge.

Zarin:

MasterSpy, I have searched the entire house for any money and valuables and food. I have done exactly as you said MasterSpy. The Santa sacks are all ready.

Heidi:

You can't steal all of my belongings!

MasterSpy:

Oh, but we can my dear. Friend Zarin and I will need to get ourselves some money and valuables to buy our presents. At least Professor Popkiss can cook us a delicious turkey.

Heidi:

You will never get away with this!

MasterSpy:

Oh, but this time my dear, this time we have won!

Zarin:

MasterSpy! Do you hear that?

The sound of Supercar's engine grows closer and closer as it begins to descend into the front garden.

MasterSpy:

That cursed sound! Quick! Get her in front of the door! And not a word or the little ZiZi gets it!

Supercar begins to descend close to the main door of Heidi's house as Heidi opens the door to stand outside, with Zarin hiding behind the door. She greets Mike and Jimmy with Mitch being left in Supercar.

Jimmy:

Will Mitch be ok in Supercar? He won't break out or start up Supercar?

Mike:

No Jimmy. I've left him some bananas.

Heidi:

Happy Christmas boys!

Mike:

Hey, Happy Christmas Aunt Heidi! Is there something up, the Professor said you sounded kind of nervous.

Heidi:

Ey? Oh, no we're perfectly fine. Please, come in. Come in. We'll just grab the presents and be off with you.

Suspiciously, Mike and Jimmy head in. Mike stands by with a gun as Heidi leads them into the lounge. And...

MasterSpy:

Welcome friend Mercury!

Mike and Jimmy are stunned! MasterSpy holding a gun to her head!

Mike:

MasterSpy! Zarin!

MasterSpy:

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Merry Christmas, friend Mercury. Thanks to your Aunt Heidi and the beautiful young ZiZi, I now have control! And this time, friend Mercury, nothing can stop my great present which you will deliver! Supercar!

Mike:

We will never hand over Supercar to you MasteerSpy. Never!

MasterSpy:

Ah, yes. In return friend Mercury, friend Jimmy, we return with a gift with some bullets!

Heidi:

No! You don't have to do this!

MasterSpy:

No my dear. For you friend Mercury, you will come with me back to your Black Rock with your children as my prisoners. And once we are back at Black Rock, we will take all of your belongings and your Professor's delicious cooking!

Mike:

And if we don't obey.

MasterSpy:

Ha! Ha! Ha! You know me well enough to know the answer to that, friend Mercury!