Scene 6 - Hating Pigs In Blanket

We now see the Supercar up in the clouds in flight through the day. The battery-powered lights are activated whilst in the air, with the magical Christmas colours of the spectrum all over the craft. Mike, with Mitch and Jimmy in the backseat, begins a radio call back to the Black Rock Laboratory – changing from Supercar and Professor Popkiss with his chef hat on and apron now at the radio booth.

Mike:

Supercar to Black Rock Laboratory. Supercar to Black Rock Laboratory.

Popkiss:

Hello Mike.

Mike:

ETA to Auntie Heidi – thirty minutes. How's the cooking going?

Popkiss:

It's all going well, Mike. I've put the turkey in with the roast potatoes in the oven. And I will begin preparing the vegetables.

Mike:

Great Professor. I'm already really looking forward to it. How's Beaker this morning?

Popkiss:

He's better now, Mike. I've distracted him by helping me prepare lunch. He's probably busy tinkering elsewhere in his laboratory. I'll contact my sister and let her know you'll be arriving in half an hour.

Back at Heidi's home, MasterSpy remains to hold the gun at the women who stand neutrally fearfully with Zarin arriving back in the lounge.

Zarin:

Everything is prepared MasterSpy. There is no one else about.

MasterSpy:

Good, friend Zarin. Everyone will be enjoying their Christmases in their homes. As will Mr. Mercury. Muha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

The telephone rings, as the girls remain clear of the phone. MasterSpy walks up to it.

Zarin:

No, MasterSpy! It could be Mike Mercury!

MasterSpy:

Hmmmm. Dear lady!

At the lab, the Professor waits at the radio hoping his sister picks up the phone. Eventually, Heidi picks up the telephone.

Heidi:

Hello dear Rudolph?

Popkiss:

Hello Heidi! Happy Christmas!

We see the lounge with Heidi holding the phone whilst MasterSpy places the gun at her temple with an angry frowning on his fat ugly face to the nervous yet calmed Aunt Heidi.

Heidi:

Happy Christmas, Rudolph! How is everything? How's the cooking going?

Popkiss:

Oh, everything is coming along nicely. The turkey is in the oven and I'll be preparing the vegetable shortly. Mike is on his way in Supercar and will be arriving in about half an hour. We're all very excited about lunch and to open our presents.

Heidi:

That's good. That's good.

Popkiss:

How's your Christmas morning?

Heidi:

Oh, erm... Very quiet Rudolph. But erm, one thing Professor.

Popkiss:

Yes Heidi? Everything alright?

Heidi:

Err... I just want to make sure that you don't give me any pigs in blanket, chef. You know I hate those pigs in blanket.

Popkiss:

Wait, what? But Heidi, you have always...

Heidi:

Sorry Rudolph, but ZiZi needs me somewhere, sorry I'll speak to you later. Bye!

She quickly puts the phone down.

MasterSpy:

Well performed my dear. Now friend Mike Mercury will have nothing to prepare himself for MasterSpy's great Christmas present for the Supercar team! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Back at the Supercar lab, the Professor feels confused and distraught.

Popkiss:

Funny. Heidi has always loved pigs in blanket. Perhaps it could be... Base to Supercar! Base to Supercar!

We see shots from Supercar and Black Rock changing from Mike and the Professor in communication.

Mike:

This is Supercar, receiving you. What's up Professor?

Popkiss:

Mike, I've just been in contact with my sister. And I think there is something wrong.

Mike:

Oh? What's up?

Popkiss:

My sister sounded nervous and scared. And then she told me that she hates pigs in blanket!

Mike:

What? Aunt Heidi has always loved pigs in blanket. Especially yours. Sounds fishy Professor. Looks like something is wrong. Jimmy and I are going to head in with caution.

Popkiss:

Alright, let me know when you arrive. For my sister Mike, please help her. Be careful out there Mike!