Scene 4 - Christmas Morning!

Dawn arises over Black Rock Nevada. Now – Christmas morning. The digital alarm clock reading 07:00 AM. In their bedroom, Mitch and Jimmy together wake up out of bed, or in Mitch's case a cot, dreary eyed and with big yawns. They sit up.

Jimmy:

Mitch! Mitch! It's Christmas, Mitch! Wake up! Come on, we've got those presents to open!

Mitch:

OOH! OOH! OOH! OOH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!

They then rush to the laboratory as they open the door to see the lights of Supercar and those along the walls and Christmas tree lit up magically with a huge tone of presents addressed to Jimmy and Mitch lying beside Supercar – there must be about a hundred of them!

Jimmy:

Woah! Mitch! Look at all of those!

Confetti explodes at them as laughs from Mike, Beaker and Popkiss sound as they greet Jimmy and Mitch into the lab.

Mike:

Happy Christmas you two!

Jimmy:

Gee wizz! All of those presents there Mitch! What do you make of that?

Mike:

OOH! OOH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!

Popkiss:

I'm afraid the opening of our presents will just have to wait you two. Mike is going to have to pick up Aunt Heidi and Zizi and bring her here.

Jimmy:

Owh! Can't we open them now?

Mike:

Sorry Jimmy. We have a strict Christmas lunch appointment we've got to keep to for the Professor to cook. Besides, after lunch we can all open our presents at once together. Sound good?

Jimmy:

Oh, alright.

Mike:

How about Jimmy, you and Mitch can come with me to pick up Aunt Heidi and ZiZi.

Jimmy:

Ok Mike. We'll be ready in no time at all. Come on Mitch!

Mitch:

ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!