(All Male)

Patch: Name?

Alex: Alex Warren.

Cal: Warren?

Alex: Sheathes, actually.

Peeta: So what's your story?

Alex: I'm not gonna tell you.

Percy: Okay, salty. So how did you react when you told her you liked her?

Alex: What kind of a question is that?

Percy: A regular question. So?

Alex: Well, she ran away from me.

Patch: Ouch.

Alex: Well, she reacted a little better when I told her I loved her.

Peeta: AFTER YOU—

Four: You're in no place to talk, Bread Boy. She attacked you and you didn't even talk to her before you confessed to the entire nation.

Cal: To save her life, Number Boy. You wouldn't know about it.

Four: Why you little—

Peeta: Okay, guys, we're getting of topic.

Percy: I can't remember the time I told her I liked her.

Patch: Because you were a coward and she kissed you before you could figure out your feelings.

Percy: You seem to forget that I can drown you with the flick of my wrist.

Cal: And I can burn you with the flick of mine. You're not special.

Peeta: If I recall correctly, he killed a beast five times his size at the age of twelve.

Four: He was lucky.

Call: I managed to control an elemental twenty times my size at the age of thirteen.

Patch: Also lucky.

Vladimir: Admit it, Jev, people can do things despite their mortality.

I have absolutely no idea where I'm going with this. But I guess this makes a pretty good start to the book. And I can do a female ask next.

This is the third writer typing, and have a good day🙂