Apollo Medical

Will was ecstatic. He had just bought his building. The building that would be turned into a hospital. Apollo Medical. Nico and his siblings had been helping him find it, and now they were going to help with the design and other stuff.

"I'll do the legal stuff." Nico volunteered.

"Alright! There's an office down the hall. Everyone else, start moving stuff in!"

Will fiddled around with the PA system until he managed to play the Apollo Cabin Playlist Mood: Happy (Sing-Along). There are over four hundred playlists with different styles, artists, moods, and themes. The Apollo Cabin has listened to them all multiple times.

Will started moving the equipment into the operating room. He passed his siblings who were all singing while doing their tasks. Painting, moving things around, cleaning, organizing supplies.

The Apollo Cabin also has amazing hand-eye coordination and reflexes. That means they can toss and catch things without looking. Sometimes the Infirmary looks like a chaotic mess with things flying through the air. Even though it isn't.

A few other demigods stopped in throughout the day to help out. Annabeth, Piper, Katie, Clarisse, Hazel, Travis, Conner, Chris, and Rachel were there as soon as the work day ended. Percy, Frank, and Jason swapped every two hours. Helping Will and taking care of the kids. Thalia and Reyna stopped by at some point for a few hours. A whole bunch of other demigods were there throughout the day as well.

The main hospital was a crisp white with a few yellow highlights.

However, in the children's wing, Percy, Jason, and Frank painted it white, and then gave the kids paint and markers, telling them to go wild.

Piper and Drew had sewn some curtains that depicted Apollo's many domains. They were hung in the main part of the hospital. In the children's wing, they made curtains with crazy colours and patterns.

Calypso had woven some rugs for the waiting rooms in both parts of the hospital. They were gorgeous representations of Olympus and the gods.

Leo had built furniture. The adults got regular furniture, and the kids got cool colours and designs. There were a few colouring sheets laid out on the table as well.

"It looks perfect!" Will said a few days later. Everything had been moved around so many times. The big group toured through the halls together.

"We open in a week. I already have some mortals that want to work here. You guys are welcome to help out whenever."

Everyone smiled and nodded.

The hospital naturally gained popularity as an Olympian Company. The Apollo Cabin often helped out on weekends and whenever they had free time. Piper and Calypso were amazing at calming patients down by singing. And Lou Ellen and Conner had gotten their dog certified as an emotional support animal, so Sasha the chocolate lab wandered around and gave goofy lab grins to people.